Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes.

Recommendations for seat covers?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 12:59 PM
Default Recommendations for seat covers?

I am still a bit new to this forum, so I don't know if this is really the place to ask this question. I have a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L, but this isn't really specifically related to my model. I was wondering if anyone on here has any recommendations for seat covers? I have seen a couple of people with two tone seat covers, and I really like that look. I searched for seat covers, but I literally stumble upon thousands of sites.

I have a 100+lb German Shepard, and he has already messed up my rear leather seats with his claws

Old 09-18-2015, 02:46 PM
Old 09-19-2015, 09:41 AM
Former Sponsor

hondaaccord13, welcome to the forum! There is a wide variety of options available for your model. Coverking and CalTrend are two top names you should consider: 2013 Honda Accord Custom Seat Covers | Leather, Neoprene, Camo
Let me know if you have questions about any particular set or anything else. Enjoy your time on this forum!

Old 09-19-2015, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by carid
hondaaccord13, welcome to the forum! There is a wide variety of options available for your model. Coverking and CalTrend are two top names you should consider: 2013 Honda Accord Custom Seat Covers | Leather, Neoprene, Camo
Let me know if you have questions about any particular set or anything else. Enjoy your time on this forum!
Thanks for the replies, all! Although Coverking and Caltread are priced pretty well, I am not a big fan of either due to their quality. I found this video about Caltrend seat covers and other similar reviews:

Coverking also has some pretty not so great reviews:
Coverking - 24 Photos - Auto Parts & Supplies - Anaheim, CA - Reviews - Yelp

After doing a pretty thorough search, I placed an order for neoprene seat covers from www.decorauto.com. I should be getting them in a couple of days, so I'll keep everyone updated on how it turned out.

Old 09-27-2015, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by carid
although i see good customer service reviews about your company, sadly coverking and caltrend are horrible companies with crappy products. it sucks when good companies are stuck reselling crappy products =T

Decor Auto has good prices and their pictures are very nice, but i don't know anyone with seat covers from them so let me know how they fit hondaaccord13. i'm currently looking for seat covers too but everyone sells coverking and caltrend and as you can see, i don't want them.

Old 10-08-2015, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by sweet115
although i see good customer service reviews about your company, sadly coverking and caltrend are horrible companies with crappy products. it sucks when good companies are stuck reselling crappy products =T

Decor Auto has good prices and their pictures are very nice, but i don't know anyone with seat covers from them so let me know how they fit hondaaccord13. i'm currently looking for seat covers too but everyone sells coverking and caltrend and as you can see, i don't want them.
They turned out really well and the fabric/stitching was top notch. The only issue I had was with the installation, but a simple phone call resolved that issue. They told me they will be uploading an install video soon, so that should help others.

Old 11-27-2015, 05:55 AM

Check this out - best seat covers. Last time i buy seat covers from this guys - still everything OK. Or check this threat - https://hondaforum.com/forum/honda-a...761/#post25554

Old 12-01-2015, 06:31 PM

I bought a set of Cover king for my 2015 Accord,love them.

Old 05-26-2021, 05:00 AM
Thumbs up

@.hondaaccord13 bro, positive and negative reviews are everywhere for each product, sometimes its machine or human error, I like NeoSupreme covers from caltrend, and was about to buy some others from coverking but those were expensive according to my pocket at that time, so Saddleman' s custom car seat covers are suggested by my friend, and I'm happy with that pair, you know what; there was negative and positive both reviews present, so its good if we try product by ourselves.

Old 05-27-2021, 02:06 AM

I am new for this but I too have a deep interest for Automobiles,you can always google it for more info also please visit this for more info