Pilot Forum This mid sized SUV offers the towing capacity of a small truck, with the interior room of an SUV.

A/C Issue?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 09:58 AM
Default A/C Issue?

ok, so. My problem is that the controls, on my 2007 honda pilot, for the a/c don't work/wont come on. I can't turn it off, I can't see anything to do anything - not that I could make it do anything even if I could. You can press all the ac buttons and stuff and it doesn't do anything. Just seems dead. However, cold air is blowing out of the second row a/c vents. Even though it, too, is set to off. This happened once before - about three months ago. But once I turned the car off and then on again, it was fine. This time not so much. I've tried to google the solution, but nothing comes up for my specific issue. I'm really hoping someone here can help, thank you for your help in advance!

Old 03-12-2017, 08:12 AM

Welcome in,sounds to me like a bad control switch.

Old 04-14-2017, 05:19 PM

Hi there. Sorry to have taken so long to respond and thank you for your answer. I tried replacing all of the a/c and heater relevant fuses under the hood. That still hasn't helped. Let me be clear about the center control console NOT working. At all. no lights, no fuction. Nothing. Just air blowing out the back. It can't be controlled from the back or the front, due to there's no function in the a/c control area, it's not on and completely blank. any further help would be greatly appreciated!