Other Honda Cars and Trucks Don't see your vehicle listed above yet? This is the place for your information.

How to get the best deal when buying a new Honda?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Default How to get the best deal when buying a new Honda?

Tired of getting screwed over by the new car dealers? If you are looking to get the best deal on your new Honda, then you are going to need to educate yourself on the buying process. I went to this site that taught me how to become an excellent negotiator in very little time. It attacked question like: How to buy a new Honda at invoice price? What is dealer holdback and how can this save me money? This is a very comprehensive email that breaks down the whole buying process from the second you first contact the Honda dealer until you sign the final papers. They will send you a “Dealer Negotiation Secrets and Tricks Guide” which will give you all of the information you need in order to make the best possible decision on your new Honda. I just printed out the email and gave it to my Honda sales guy and was able to purchase my new car below invoice. Honda dealers negotiate every day with the customers, but now it is your chance to have the upper hand. This is a must read if you are in the market for a new car, check out the site below:
newhondaincentives.com

Old 05-24-2010, 05:00 AM

thanks for your guiding. That 's great site

Old 07-03-2013, 04:51 AM

Hi mycarspot, I'm searching for new honda vehicle and i have no idea how to do deal while buying new one. Your posted link gave me a lot of information but i still need some more information.

Thanks for sharing this information.

Old 10-23-2014, 10:59 AM

Hi mycarspot,

Dealers that don't necessarily tell the complete truth and hassle potential Honda buyers are not fun to deal with and further give dealerships bad reputations. I am happy to hear that you have done your research in dealing with dealerships that are active in dishonest practices. Another great way to filter out dealerships with deceitful tactics is looking for dealerships that offer hassle-free programs, which are more customer oriented. An example is a Honda dealership in New Jersey, Route 22 Honda with a One Price Best Price program.

Happy car buying!

Last edited by TerryK; 10-23-2014 at 11:02 AM. Reason: found a typo