The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts.

The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts. (https://hondaforum.com/forum/)
-   CR-V Forum (https://hondaforum.com/forum/cr-v-forum-13/)
-   -   Buying 2024 CR-V Hybrid Sport Touring•Do they discount? (https://hondaforum.com/forum/cr-v-forum-13/buying-2024-cr-v-hybrid-sport-touring%95do-they-discount-17285/)

Tim Heally 04-17-2024 07:26 AM

Buying 2024 CR-V Hybrid Sport Touring•Do they discount?

Buying 2024 CR-V Hybrid Sport AWD Touring•Do they discount?
Going to look at Silver in stock one today.

Just Ducky 04-17-2024 12:19 PM

They

“They” is an abstract and broad term.

There are 1,073 Honda dealers in the USA. Since you cannot buy factory direct you must go through a dealer in one way or another.

Do “they” discount? Not likely. However your real question should be; Do “they” markup the vehicle?

On a Touring markup is going to be very likely. They are a top seller with limited availability. You can call around to your local dealers to check on markup or maybe through a buying club if they handle Honda.

BTW, markup on a ‘24 touring in central FL is about $6,000.00!

Since sales are negotiable, you can do your homework at places like Edmunds or Manheim to find the average actual sale price in your area.

Good Luck

YMMV

AZgman 04-23-2024 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Just Ducky (Post 44325)
“They” is an abstract and broad term.

There are 1,073 Honda dealers in the USA. Since you cannot buy factory direct you must go through a dealer in one way or another.

Do “they” discount? Not likely. However your real question should be; Do “they” markup the vehicle?

On a Touring markup is going to be very likely. They are a top seller with limited availability. You can call around to your local dealers to check on markup or maybe through a buying club if they handle Honda.

BTW, markup on a ‘24 touring in central FL is about $6,000.00!

Since sales are negotiable, you can do your homework at places like Edmunds or Manheim to find the average actual sale price in your area.

Good Luck

YMMV

I would not buy a CR-V in Florida if most of the dealers are marking up the MSRP. Most buyers here in the SW are getting discounts, not mark-ups.

Tomek 05-06-2024 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Tim Heally (Post 44322)
Buying 2024 CR-V Hybrid Sport AWD Touring•Do they discount?
Going to look at Silver in stock one today.

In Texas you will most likely find CRV Touring Hybrid at MSRP. Some dealers will try to add useless add-ons. I got quote today for CRV Hybrid Sport-L FWD non-premium color for $38,000 out the door including graduate discount, perma plate and low-jack for a year (including Texas 6.25 sale tax).

Tim Heally 05-09-2024 07:41 AM

Bought CR-V Sport Touring Hybrid

Someone cancelled so I bought. I could have waited 2-3 months for a 2025 for a few hundred dollars more. I was kind of worried about my trade which might have gone down more. I needed brakes and tires. I had a couple of other minor issues on my car.
No mandatory add ons. Got them to back the BS Doc fees out of the price. Also got them to throw in $960 of accessories I wanted. Hope I didn’t get screwed to bad🤷‍♂️🙏

CR-V Sport Touring Hybrid

Just Ducky 05-09-2024 07:52 AM

The Devil

That is good news. Enjoy your new ride.

I hope you did not get full boated as well. Too bad you did not say if you got a discount or not. I know it is hard to tell if you had trade in as the numbers game is multi faceted. Also what State you purchased it in would give a better market picture. All about the details.

Happy Trails