Honda Accord Forum This popular mid sized car is offered in both a coupe and sedan, mixes performance with versatility.

From Russia

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 05:36 AM
Default From Russia

Hello dear Honda car fans!
With respect and kind wishes to you from Russia.
I recently bought a coupe Honda Accord 7 from America and in a short time became a fan of Honda cars
I want to ask you for help, I need, such detail, as in the photo, is a salad filter tray. Since there are few such cars in Russia, it is impossible to find them! I guarantee money for the item and shipment.
The message wrote through Google forgive for errors.

Attached Thumbnails From Russia-905557.gif  

Last edited by AccordoFF; 07-24-2018 at 05:49 AM.
Old 07-25-2018, 01:22 AM
Super Moderator

welcome to the forum. you can now go direct to the on line dealership and order what you need and pay direct to the dealer and they will ship item directly to you, no need for a third party to go thru. also great discounts. using amazon also has good discounts from the dealers. ebay is good also.

Old 07-25-2018, 09:19 AM

All the Parts Your Car Will Ever Need, RockAuto dot commmmmmm.

Old 07-25-2018, 01:14 PM

Thank you all for your answers!
On Rockauto, I did not find it because the original number he makes his way as a cabin filter.
Do not you use car dismantling in your country?
I would be grateful if you give a link to the Honda disassembly site.
Thank you!

Old 07-29-2018, 06:09 PM

I think you are referring to Salvage yards,just search" Honda salvage" and you should get your answers,good luck to you.

Old 08-31-2018, 10:16 AM

"Salad filter tray" confused me for a moment until I looked at your diagram. I hope you find the part you need and although I am new to this forum, I would give you any help I could.

I assume the part you need is a cabin filter?

Old 08-31-2018, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Honda_Addiction
"Salad filter tray" confused me for a moment until I looked at your diagram. I hope you find the part you need and although I am new to this forum, I would give you any help I could.

I assume the part you need is a cabin filter?

Thank you for offering help!
I thought that you use the services of auto-dismantling, but I'm offered to contact the Honda dealer.
If you order this, the dealer will cost $ 300 and two months of waiting. You understand that you have to be an idiot to pay such money for a small detail!

Old 08-31-2018, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by AccordoFF
Thank you for offering help!
I thought that you use the services of auto-dismantling, but I'm offered to contact the Honda dealer.
If you order this, the dealer will cost $ 300 and two months of waiting. You understand that you have to be an idiot to pay such money for a small detail!
You are welcome my friend. And I agree, it's pretty easy to do a lot of things and with a discussion forum, people will give advice. I'm still a bit lost on what filter you need, could you take a picture of where the filter is located on your car and post that picture for us?

*I can change my car's air filter easily but I have not (yet) changed my in-cabin air filters. At some point I will have to do that.

**If nothing else, once I figure out what part you need, I could get it for you in USA and ship it to you, if you'd pay for the part and the shipping. I would charge nothing in payment and show you receipts for everything. People have done that for me so I would certainly do it for someone else.

Old 09-01-2018, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Honda_Addiction
You are welcome my friend. And I agree, it's pretty easy to do a lot of things and with a discussion forum, people will give advice. I'm still a bit lost on what filter you need, could you take a picture of where the filter is located on your car and post that picture for us?

*I can change my car's air filter easily but I have not (yet) changed my in-cabin air filters. At some point I will have to do that.

**If nothing else, once I figure out what part you need, I could get it for you in USA and ship it to you, if you'd pay for the part and the shipping. I would charge nothing in payment and show you receipts for everything. People have done that for me so I would certainly do it for someone else.
Yours faithfully from Russia
Thanks again for the help!
Need this one detail that is in the red circle in the photo. This is a tray into which a paper filter is inserted.
I think that it can be found on auto dismantling in America.
Do not worry about the costs, I'll pay for everything and delivery, too. I want to add that this is the tray of the cabin filter into which the filter itself is inserted in the photo under the number 7

Last edited by AccordoFF; 09-01-2018 at 12:27 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:24 PM

OK man, here is what I need you to do.

What year is your car? (Model year)? What year was your car made? There should be a placard (sticker) on the driver's side door rocker panel. *Open driver's side door, there should be a white sticker on the frame of the car right where the closed door would hide it. There should be a month and year date on the upper right hand corner of the sticker.

Also the owner's manual (book) should say what year the car is.

Take a picture of your car and circle the part where that thing goes *I assume it's a cabin filter but I want to make sure.* Post the picture to this thread.

If I cannot find it in a junkyard (auto dismantling) I will buy a new one and you can pay me with paypal.

I will consider it an honor to help a friend that lives so far away!

Last edited by Honda_Addiction; 09-01-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Quick Reply: From Russia