The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts.

The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts. (https://hondaforum.com/forum/)
-   Honda Forum Help & Suggestion Center (https://hondaforum.com/forum/honda-forum-help-suggestion-center-35/)
-   -   2029 crv touring sound system, problems (https://hondaforum.com/forum/honda-forum-help-suggestion-center-35/2029-crv-touring-sound-system-problems-13456/)

xcaret 04-03-2019 09:48 PM

2029 crv touring sound system, problems

i finaly have my flashdrive plugged in and can hear my songs and podcasts i have in the flashdrive. while I listening to podcasts i often wish i could back it up or fast forward what is playing . does anyone know a way this can be done?
Also i would like to load the contents of my flashdtive into my sound system,but dont think it is possible like i can in my 2014 patriot.
wishing i'd bought the Forester instead

gporter 09-08-2019 10:34 PM

Great name. Eres de Cancun?

Did your music/podcast listening issue get resolved?

xcaret 09-09-2019 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by xcaret (Post 32619)
i finaly have my flashdrive plugged in and can hear my songs and podcasts i have in the flashdrive. while I listening to podcasts i often wish i could back it up or fast forward what is playing . does anyone know a way this can be done?
Also i would like to load the contents of my flashdtive into my sound system,but dont think it is possible like i can in my 2014 patriot.
wishing i'd bought the Forester instead

I finally figured out how to fast forward or reverse what was playing on my flaSHDRIVE THROUGH MY hONDA SOUND STSYEM( NO THANKS TO ANYONE HERE ) .
When I picked this Honda up at the show room , the sales person had me sit in it and showed me many features. Before sitting in it they showed how by lifting my foot up under the rear bumper the tailgate would lift . This was on the car I own, and not a demo. It has never done that for me .. But at the car wash ,I sprayed the rear bumper and the tailgate started rising, so somehow there must be a way to get it to work .
I hate this vehicle,and wish I had my 2014 Jeep Patriot back ! To many useless bells and wistles for me .
Oh , once you shut the vehicle off and want to continue listening to the raidio , you have to wait 30 seconds or so , before it comes back on.
Don't drive or park under power lines because all you will hear from your sound system is a loud buzz.
The only thing about it is I get far better fuel milage than advertised, but I watch for traffic lights and coast to them if they are going to be red. I also don't do jack rabbit starts"

xcaret 09-09-2019 07:27 PM

Eres Canada, ,
But I got the name from the once beautiful park between Cancun and Playa.
That was in 1996, I visited the park several times intill 2000,when My daughter was born and I was stuck here in the frozen north.
A year ago I returned to Xcaret and found it a mess. The underground river had old channels blocked off with chain link ,it had a dirty feeling .
Tulum was about the same ,but way more built up around it,

gporter 09-09-2019 10:23 PM

I sure hope that with time, you get past your dislike for the vehicle. I think that is a part of transitioning from one manufacturer to another. I bought the lowest end of the crv and my rear door sure wont open with a foot movement.

So, in 1992 i lived and worked in Cancun arranging tour groups. Xcaret was the exciting new trend that opened that year. Too bad 26 years later it isnt as cool. It was then.
You chose a great name for this forum.
Cheers,

xcaret 09-13-2019 06:13 PM

I read my owners manual ,and now cn open the hatch with a wave of my foot .
Way to complicated for me .
I'd rather drive a 1984 s-15 Jimmy .