The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts.

The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts. (https://hondaforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://hondaforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   Honda 2017 V6 accord vibrations (https://hondaforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/honda-2017-v6-accord-vibrations-13279/)

Dbintang12 01-08-2019 10:18 AM

Honda 2017 V6 accord vibrations

Hello honda owners . I have something that is driving me nuts has any body been experience when driving this accord with 6 speed auto that with the HVAC system on auto that when your at a stop light or stop with the break depressed and in drive mode feeling the aircondintioner compressor causing on and off vibration like a back virbrator through the steering wheel and also drivers seat and door panel. I have taken the car three time to dealer and they say it is normal . When the break is depressed and in drive and HVAC on auto it vibrates if I slip the shifter into neutral and or turn the air compressor off it does not do it . I am in need of help . Is this normal has other people experienced or am I just nuts
DAVID

acmech52 01-08-2019 06:19 PM

welcome to the forum. check serpentine belt and tensioner, sometimes these cause vibrations under stress, ( belt and tensioner normally changed each 60k miles) also if the rpm is below 750 at idle with a/c on, it can cause vibrations.

honda starlight 11-26-2019 01:10 AM

I have the same problem with vibration. 2014 accord sport. while driving it has no vibration but when car is at stop light or depressing the break pedal and the CVT is in D position the vibration comes to seat and the passengers seat. when I turn the lights on or heating or AC vibration is off becouse the RPM goes just a little bit higher and vibration is disappearing completely. I have changed 5 (all mounts), spark plugs, cleaned throttle body, I can say the vibrations after that is way smaller but this vibration on back seats is driving me crazy. I can not believe that it should be like that. there should be something that makes this issue but unfortunately I could not find it yet. IF you find out please give me the feedback.

honda starlight 11-27-2019 02:02 PM

well today I have found that when I put the selector lever in D and bushing the break, the RPM-s must act between 650-750 but it goes to 600 -590 so naturally there will be the vibration. the question is that the Rpm goes down extremely in D position (when the break pedal is depressed). when I turn the light or Ac or heating the rpm gies in normal condition 650-750 so the vibration is completely off. I have checked the Cvt and is in great condition. mounts new, spark plugs new, throttle body cleaned. so what is the issue of going down the Rpm under 650 till 590-600 i can not understand the reaseon of vibration is the un normal Rpm.