The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts.

The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts. (https://hondaforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://hondaforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   New to Forum - help w/2017 civic or accord (https://hondaforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/new-forum-help-w-2017-civic-accord-12592/)

beholdlatasha 04-12-2018 08:07 PM

New to Forum - help w/2017 civic or accord

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum. Glad to be a member and get advice/offer help where I can.
I currently own a 2015 Honda Civic. Previous to this vehicle I had a 2012 Ford Fusion.

I am looking to buy a second vehicle. Right now I am in talks with the dealer on a 2017 Honda civic ex-l cvt w/navi or 2017 Honda sport w/Honda sensing.

2017 Honda accord sport CVT w/sensing
  • 134 miles
  • San Marion Red
  • MSRP $27,050
  • dealer offered price of $21,500.
I like the accord because of the size. Premium looks inside and out and the seats are more comfortable.

2017 Honda Civic EX-L CVT W/ Navigation
  • MSRP $25,675
  • Black
  • less than 50 miles
  • dealerships offered price of $20.500.
I like tech package that is included with the Honda Civic.

Both of these vehicles are leftovers that have never been titled. Are the prices good or should I negotiate. I have not negotiated on the price. Those are the deals the dealers has printed on front of the vehicles. Since these are left overs should I try and negotiate even lower? Which vehicle is the better deal in the long terms when it comes to resale value, cost of ownership and overall value? Any help will be appreciated. I go back to the dealership on tomorrow.

acmech52 04-12-2018 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by beholdlatasha (Post 30040)
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum. Glad to be a member and get advice/offer help where I can.
I currently own a 2015 Honda Civic. Previous to this vehicle I had a 2012 Ford Fusion.

I am looking to buy a second vehicle. Right now I am in talks with the dealer on a 2017 Honda civic ex-l cvt w/navi or 2017 Honda sport w/Honda sensing.

2017 Honda accord sport CVT w/sensing
  • 134 miles
  • San Marion Red
  • MSRP $27,050
  • dealer offered price of $21,500.
I like the accord because of the size. Premium looks inside and out and the seats are more comfortable.

2017 Honda Civic EX-L CVT W/ Navigation
  • MSRP $25,675
  • Black
  • less than 50 miles
  • dealerships offered price of $20.500.
I like tech package that is included with the Honda Civic

Both of these vehicles are leftovers that have never been titled. Are the prices good or should I negotiate. I have not negotiated on the price. Those are the deals the dealers has printed on front of the vehicles. Since these are left overs should I try and negotiate even lower? Which vehicle is the better deal in the long terms when it comes to resale value, cost of ownership and overall value? Any help will be appreciated. I go back to the dealership on tomorrow.

Welcome to the forum both car prices are good The accord has more for the money. Get the car you will be happy with.

beholdlatasha 04-13-2018 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by acmech52 (Post 30041)

Welcome to the forum both car prices are good The accord has more for the money. Get the car you will be happy with.

Thanks for the welcome. I have a big decision to make. I will think over it a bit longer. Appreciate your reply.