PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

custom catch cans

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Default custom catch cans

Hello everyone. Im New to the Honda forum. Just wanted to offer my products. I have catch cans for sale. I have just a few left. I posted some photos in the general for sale. Shoot me a pm if interested. Just $65 with free shipping to the lower 48. Hose, hose ends and specialty items will be extra. Cost for that will be determined by length of hose, type of fittings you want and the size of fitting. These are a great deal and high quality. I have over 300 of them sold now, and everyone is enjoying the awsome benefits of having one. If you want to know more information, please feel free to send me a PM, or just reply to this thread.

Nows your chance to own something thats one of a kind, specific for your car, personalized to your liking and FUNCTIONS!!! How often can you find a deal like this?

Here are some better photos for you guys. Please give me some honest feedback. Thanks, and looking forward to hearing from you all.

Name:  DSC00800.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  32.7 KB

Name:  DSC00735.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  74.0 KB

Name:  DSC00715.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  82.6 KB

Name:  CulridrTMF1.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  54.6 KB

Name:  DSC00635.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  45.1 KB

Name:  DSC00633.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  45.9 KB

Name:  DSC00631-1.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  49.0 KB

Name:  DSC00609.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  33.6 KB

Name:  DSC00588.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  29.9 KB

Name:  DSC00567.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  44.0 KB

Name:  DSC00542.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  33.2 KB

Thanks
Brian

Attached Thumbnails custom catch cans-dsc02093.jpg   custom catch cans-coolant-tank-flat-black-p5-bay.jpg  

Last edited by signature sound; 03-22-2011 at 12:01 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:18 AM

Hey its good to meet you.Enjoy your stay and have a great time.Welcome to the forum.

Old 08-12-2010, 07:34 AM

Thanks. You too.

Old 09-10-2010, 01:55 PM

Welcome in sir,nice lookin piece.

Old 03-22-2011, 12:03 PM

UPDATED first post with lots of pics. I have tons more photos. Just say the word and I will post more!

Thanks to everyone for buying!

Old 03-26-2011, 09:11 PM
Super Moderator

i have a 1991 civic si with the stock motor.. how much of a pain would it be for me to get the mounts fitted on the valve cover for the catch cans? and are the significance of these? i have seen them but never really payed attention to what their purpose is

Old 03-27-2011, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by 91haydenSI
i have a 1991 civic si with the stock motor.. how much of a pain would it be for me to get the mounts fitted on the valve cover for the catch cans? and are the significance of these? i have seen them but never really payed attention to what their purpose is

Are you talking about the fittings welded to the valve cover? Thats easy. A local welder will do it for cheap. I can supply the bungs to go in it with the kit.

As for the function of the Catch Can, here is the information I posted on my group buy thread:http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...Eliminator-Kit

The IM is drawing vacuum and scavenging blow-by, condensation, oil from the valve cover where the garbage seems to accumulate the most. Every motor produces this crud! Some are worse than others because of poor baffle design, worn oil control rings, temperature differences inside versus outside of motor case, short driving/ commuting distances, and improper upkeep of the vehicle such as not replacing PCV as needed.

Inside the Tank portion of the Catch Can is stainless baffling. MOST mid to low level catch cans do not have this. They are empty cans that really do nothing to help condense the crud and keep it from returning back into the motor. So they are purchased by people that just want to add bling to their engine bay, and really have no idea why it needs to be there in the first place. Dont be that person! My tanks have all the features of the high end ones, without the price tag. T1, Carbing, Perrin, Saiku Michi to name a few all cost considerably more, and they ALWAYS will becasue those companies have overhead. They have a great product, but you are not getting what you pay for unless you are really stuck on brand names.

The benefits:
*Increase octane rating by filtering out oil, condensation, and any other motor by-products.
*Improve oil life by MORE effectively removing blow-by gasses.
*Extend spark plug life by keeping carbon build up to a minimum.
*Improve valve train component functionality by keeping carbon build-upp off the intake valve stems and seats.
*Increase fuel mileage. The smallest droplet of oil WILL reduce combustion effectiveness.
*Reduce tail pipe smoke.
*Reduce excessive oil consuption.

The list goes on and on.....

My favorite benefit is making sure you guys know that I am here to help in anyway possible when you need it. I dont know all the answers, but I try like hell to find them when I dont. Support is here for you and you will never feel "stuck" with anything you buy from me. After selling over 300 of the catch cans, I can honestly say for sure: "There are no 2 Signature Catch Cans that are alike."

I have 3 different types of catch cans available.
  1. Breather Filter Top: Great for Honda, Nissan and others. Allows full open air ventilation. Catches crud and keeps engine bay clean. Great looks and custom fitting orientation.
  2. Billet Breather Top: Replaces mini filters. Better looks and catches crud instead of getting all gunked up and dirty. Washable filter cartridges last forever. Matches Billet catch can.
  3. Billet Check Valve Catch Can: Eliminates PCV valve and adds a check valve. Great for turbo applications. Prevents the crankcase from over pressurizing.
Your choice of tank color and fitting type/ color. Please specify as many specifics as possible when sending me the PM. I will respond asap with any details or questions to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for. I can also provide a better quote that way too.