Very cheap OEM Honda parts - The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts.

Old 11-04-2010, 02:20 AM

Thumbs up Very cheap OEM Honda parts

I hope this is okay to post here but I had to share this with people..
I found a great online store with a bunch of OEM honda parts for less than you would pay in town, any day....(Canada)

These guys are out of Arizona, USA but with the exchange rate and shipping costs, you would still save close to 30 to 40 bucks in the long run.
Hope this is okay to post..
http://www.factoryhondaparts.com/

Cheers..

ELO
Old 11-12-2010, 03:41 AM

But I heard that the parts purchased by factory honda parts are not genuine and they do not deliver it on time.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:46 AM
Super Moderator

webf2010 you need to write where you heard this from, I viewed their website and their blog states that all OEM parts are purchased from Honda, Acura dealers. So where is the not genuine part coming from? Have you ever used them or shipped from them?? Are you sure whom ever you "heard" this from ordered from this company?
Old 11-13-2010, 12:48 AM

this place is cheaper i buy most of my parts from them so i have personal experience with the company also there customer service is great.
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/
Old 12-01-2010, 07:29 AM

Thumbs up Very Cheap Genuine Honda Parts..

Actually, I just got my parts in the mail and they all came in a Red - Genuine Honda sealed bag with barcodes and such.. You can tell these are straight out of the factory.. So no BS from them.. I recomend these guys to anyone looking for genuine parts for cheap..
Their website again is: www.factoryhondaparts.com

Enjoy
Old 12-04-2010, 01:53 AM

It good that you have shared this to us. that we are getting Honda parts for a cheap price.compare to the market price. it is useful for me to know about this.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:55 AM

There could have or could not have been a problem in purchasing from Honda factory parts dot com, but there is another site http://www.automotix.net/bodyparts/honda-inventory.html in which you can find all parts for your Honda, be it a simple mirror or complete engines and transmissions. There is no delay in shipping whatsoever and all products are OE and genuine. You also have many discounts and the cost of a mirror for example if it is $200 you can get it for less than $90!
Old 03-05-2013, 10:02 AM

Great finds for real Honda parts.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:29 AM

except there not genuine honda parts there OE replacement you mite as well get the same parts cheaper from ebay.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:25 AM

Well there is another site similar to the one you shared called autopartsfair, which not only provides OEM certified parts but also facilitates buyers with free shipping within 48 hrs across the country coupled with a warranty on each component that you purchase.