CR-V Forum This compact SUV offers the usefulness of an SUV without the steep fuel bill thanks to the efficient yet powerful engine.

23’ crv hybrid help

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2023, 01:11 PM
Default 23’ crv hybrid help

Little back story bought a 2023 CRV Hybird in December and has 4500 miles, car working fine and one day every single warning light on the dash went off, been into Honda multiple times and they currently have the car but they’re stumped on what’s wrong with the car, they’re ordering a new throttle body for one code but can’t seem to figure out what’s causing the car to set off the rest, and OBD 2 isn’t reading anything else except one code that they decided to ordere a replacement for the whole throttle body. The car has also been going into limp mode and will reset if you turn the car on an off. I’m stumped. Maybe a lemon? Any thoughts?

Old 04-08-2023, 08:00 PM

What do they say? Picture of the bill?
Throttle body may fix it. It will cause limp mode.

Old 04-09-2023, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

welcome to the forum: allow Honda to fix the vehicle. document how many times the same thing has to be fixed. Lemon laws have rules on how often the same thing needs to be fixed. If possible try to find out what history the vehicle has before you purchased it.

Old 04-09-2023, 05:38 PM

acmech52 got me wondering. You did not buy this new?

Old 01-21-2024, 01:29 AM
Default Throttle body issue.

Originally Posted by Shahab_abizadeh

Little back story bought a 2023 CRV Hybird in December and has 4500 miles, car working fine and one day every single warning light on the dash went off, been into Honda multiple times and they currently have the car but they’re stumped on what’s wrong with the car, they’re ordering a new throttle body for one code but can’t seem to figure out what’s causing the car to set off the rest, and OBD 2 isn’t reading anything else except one code that they decided to ordere a replacement for the whole throttle body. The car has also been going into limp mode and will reset if you turn the car on an off. I’m stumped. Maybe a lemon? Any thoughts?
I am having a similar issue with my crv. It started happening around 18k miles. Condensation getting into the throttle body. Dealer replaced it once and it happened again. Throttle body number 2 is on backorder. Honda tech spent 3 days at the dealership trying to help diagnose the problem. The Honda tech feels confident that WHEN the throttle body shows up it will fix the problem. I don't.