CR-V Forum This compact SUV offers the usefulness of an SUV without the steep fuel bill thanks to the efficient yet powerful engine.

CR-V LX

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 06:19 AM
Default CR-V LX

I read in a post that as far as the CR-V, this site is pretty much dead. I'm hoping that there are some people left that can help me cause I can't find another working forum at the moment. Here's my question. How much should I pay for a new 2008 lx? My wife was in an accident and her car was totaled so now she needs a new one. We have looked and looked and the CR-V LX seems to fill our needs just fine. We already test drove one and like it. What I need to know is how much should we pay? Its priced right at 22,000. Would, with a 1500 down payment, 18500 be doable or is that a pipe dream? We would like to only have to finance 18500, as that is what her wrecked car was originally bought for. If any body that could help is still active here, I appreciate the help. If not much activity then can anybody point me to a site with active personnel?

Old 09-19-2008, 09:00 AM
Default RE: CR-V LX

First of all, I hope your wife is okay. Accidents really suck.

I'd love to help, but I have not been in the car market since 1997 so I am not up on the models and pricing. However, I would ask for quotes on the web from your local dealers and regional dealers. They may try to outbid each other for your business.

Good Luck!

Old 09-19-2008, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: CR-V LX

welcome to the forum c64wood, enjoy your stay we can use all the help we can get