Fit Forum This sporty new sub-compact combines the efficiency of a economy car with the interior room of some minivans.

help!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 12:18 PM
Default help!

hey all. im a volkswagen girl with a honda boyfriend hehe. he has a honda fit that is unmodified. i have a modified volkswagen and has is obsessed with a mod that i have. i am now trying to find a honda fit version for him for christmas!

a few years ago i purchased this:

KVW100 Window Roll Up/Down Flash Load Module
Control Volkswagen windows and sunroof with your remote keyfob.
For years Audi owners have had the luxury of being able to control window up and down functions via keyfob remote. Now Volkswagen owners can enjoy the same feature! The KVW100 is a single use flash load device that will program your VW convenience control module with the necessary coding to control your windows via key fob remote. Installation is extremely easy and can be completed in minutes. Please note this is not a feature that can be enabled via VAG-COM this unit flashes the convenience control module with new coding.Modules 1C0 or 6Q0

It looks like this:

Does anyone know if they make this for the honda fit???

Old 12-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: help!

welcome to the forum, I have not seen one of these for the fit, but I'm interested in it, will do some research and ask a few Fit people to get more info. It would be a nice mod. found this info. ECS tuning http://www.ecstuning.com/ 3095 S. Cleve-Mass Rd Norton Ohio 44203
800-924-5172 Fax 33.825-4846This is the U.S. Distributor for the kvw1000.