Key Fob Sourcing - The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts.

Fit Forum This sporty new sub-compact combines the efficiency of a economy car with the interior room of some minivans.

Old 08-07-2018, 04:10 PM

Default Key Fob Sourcing

Hello! I just bought a used 2016 Honda Fit that's missing its key fob. The cost of a new key with a fob is $70 plus a $100 programming fee from a Honda dealer, which is more than I'm interested in paying.

Does anyone have advice on a cheaper source for getting another key and or fob for my car? Is there a way I can I program a fob myself?

Thanks!
Old 08-07-2018, 06:37 PM

Welcome in,my wife had her purse stolen while on vacation with my Corvette fob in it,that left me with only one. I found one On eBay and got instructions for programming on line.