General Honda Talk Talk about any general Honda information in here.

Curious

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Default Curious

So, For my entire life I have been surrounded by domestics. I am a very open minded person and for once in my family I would like to buy an import for my first vehicle. I currently drive a 2000 monte carlo ss and it's not a bad car, great highway cruiser and the nicest ride I have ever felt at 140km/h. So, for my first car I was considering a Mazda Protege 5, Honda Civic, or an Acura Integra. I am really not too sure. My knowledge on cars isn't the greatest yet I am not looking to be taken advantage of, I know when I go buy my first car Im bringing my mechanic. What mostly got me into racing was growing up at sunset speedway, for those who know it. Steve Slaughter is like my step-dad and I was always there, watching them race and I just loved it. I've been to the Daytona 500 once, and I've been to the Molson Indy 3 times BUT I've never been to a drag strip, imagine that. So anyways, I would love to learn more about Honda's VTEC Motor's, Id love to meet a great new bunch of friends to go cruising with... and in general to learn more about what's going on in the Import world.