General Honda Talk Talk about any general Honda information in here.

HOLY COW this forum sucks

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Default HOLY COW this forum sucks

I know i'll **** off the FEW member who do post here but, Looking thru this site i see VERY little replys or help. I belong to a mustang forum and **** we get a new mwmber and within a few hours there is 20+ "welcome aboard or hi!" On this forum you get nothing. ask a question you get lots of lookers but no one replys. I'm glad i didn't the honda i was going to get, there is no tech help here!!! I posted the same question here as i did on my mustang forum and i got over 10 hits with replys, on this lazy forum I got plenty of looks but not even 1 reply.WTF BAN ME!!! adios!!!

Old 04-09-2008, 03:04 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: HOLY COW this forum sucks

Welcome to the forum, noticed you posted 6 items on the same day 4/7/08, its unfortunate that many of us are just lookers looking to find answers to fix their cars, some of us don't want to help others, some of us just look and place negative comments, some just don't know about cars. So we can all help each other by posting positive comments and not knock others. You have a beautiful mustang, If you like, besides reading, you can assist us too.

Old 04-09-2008, 08:31 AM
Super Moderator

Again Welcome Bighonda: Have you noticed that when there are reply's to fix or information given, there is never a come back answer as to if it was fixed or not. If no one anwered any of your questions like this forum,how much time would you spend trying to help others? So the best thing to do is to continue to help as many people, what ever forum you're in and be happy that you got the oppertunity to help someone else in life. And since you have a nice mustang, I had a nice 440 cuda tri power,with a 10 gallon fuel tank, so I stopped every 100 miles to fill up.

Old 04-11-2008, 11:33 PM

I think i may know your problem... your a mustang owner and you are just upset b/c ford cant make a REAL muscle car... If u want a real muscle car get a camaro... And the thing is all of u mustang guys are so cocky and think that mustangs are above all... F O R D
a ra r
g ti
s s v
i
n
g

Old 04-12-2008, 02:09 PM

I started this thread to get a response ANY RESPONSE!!! Hey!! I like all cars, 4 bangers 6 and the best in my opinion...THE V8. I agree that chevy camaro's are badass and the mustangs lacked for afew years in the HP dept. The new mustangs are tuned way better and are making a comeback. I was looking at a nice turbo civic but decided not get it ONLY because i'm a big guy and those small cars just don't have enough room for my fat ***. My wife has a mazda 3 and i bought my daughter a 99 eclipes.. she loves it. SO PEOPLE..i'm sorry i pisst some of you guys off...chill!! But really this forum lacks support from it's members.... just say HI to a new member!!! Geez.

Old 04-12-2008, 10:18 PM

OK... hello bighonda welcome to honda forum bro... i have an eg hatch, wat is ur ride? and i dont mean to come off as a dick or ne thing so i aplologize... trust me i can appreciate a nice mustang just as much as the next guy, but... if i were to get a V8 i would get a camaro, infact i would get 1 but they are too damn expensive btw cost gas and insurance...

Old 05-01-2008, 09:24 AM

i agree ! and i own a honda and i post here very once in a while. i have a question sitting in the "general tech" part of this forum thats been there for 2 weeks now, and i havent got one person to respond to it. this forum truely does suck

Old 05-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Super Moderator

It is easy to make rude comments to others, and tell them to leave,yet you feel this forum sucks. Don't think too many people know about special performance pistons unless they used them, and not many members here build performance hondas. This forum is mostly for the those who have minor problems with their Hondas and need a little advise as to what might help them to fix it. So if we all pool our experience what ever they may be, we can do good for others.

Old 06-03-2008, 10:52 PM

Don’t worry, we have many choices.

Old 09-29-2008, 08:47 AM
DV

.......then go get a mustang toy and stuff it up your a&& dicky boy if you think this forum sucks...

Quick Reply: HOLY COW this forum sucks