General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

'95 Honda Accord Help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Default '95 Honda Accord Help!

So basically i own a '95 honda accord 2.2 4cyl lx. my windshield wipers work fine, and the intermittent controls are fine too, but my problem is that my windshield washer fluid control does not work. its not the pump, its not the nozzles, and it is not electrical. there is no resistence on the controller arm, or what i mean is pulling back on it... i heard a snap in it one day and now it just flops around... it there any way to fix that or is there a way for me to bypass the control by switch through the pump? i live in minnesota so i need it fixed by winter... any answers would help, might just suck up and go buy a new accord instead..[sm=s14.gif]

Old 07-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Default RE: '95 Honda Accord Help!

Sounds like yoou just broke the wiper washer stalk, just replace the stalk and your problem is fixed, no need to buy a new accord.

You could probably wire in a toggle switch, but it would be too much work over replacing a simple stalk control and now you will have a booty rigged car instead.