General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

hazard and flasher problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Default hazard and flasher problem

ok.. this isnt for mycar, butmy buddy has a 94 civic ex and he put halos in and now his hazard/flasher lights are all f-ed up.... the passengers side rear buld is always lit and the drivers side rear works but flashes faster then it should... up front the bulbs are lit up constantly and dont flash.... all fuses are good and the flasher relay is good too...

ohh he hooked up the halos to the parking lights red to red and black to black..... left the green wire alone...

Old 11-03-2006, 08:08 PM
Default RE: hazard and flasher problem

wow... this forum blows...... i know jack **** aboutimport cars and was trying to help out a friend... appearently you ricers dont know **** about your cars either... im glad i never fell into the fast and the furious scene, so have fun with your 15 sec 1/4 mile cars (thats funny, most of you wish your cars would do 15 in the quarter...)

Old 11-04-2006, 10:02 AM
Default RE: hazard and flasher problem

ORIGINAL: mt.dewmakesmecry

ok.. this isnt for mycar, butmy buddy has a 94 civic ex and he put halos in and now his hazard/flasher lights are all f-ed up.... the passengers side rear buld is always lit and the drivers side rear works but flashes faster then it should... up front the bulbs are lit up constantly and dont flash.... all fuses are good and the flasher relay is good too...

ohh he hooked up the halos to the parking lights red to red and black to black..... left the green wire alone...
Yeah... this forum is sloooow.

let's see if I can help.

I'm not sure what you're hooking up. Are you installing halogen lights in addition to the existing rear tailand front marker lamps or to replace those?? And if so are you splicing into the vehicle's lamp wiringfor thesehalogen add on?What are the labelling for each color Red = ? , Black = ? , Green = ?