General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Makes auto parts selection easier for Honda lovers.

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2015, 03:52 AM
Default Makes auto parts selection easier for Honda lovers.

Look what I found
App for easy parts selection
Enter parts number and your VIN. Works on principle compatible - noncompatible. No need to search for OEM part number. It's very convenient, if different parts were mounted on the car the same year.
Quick check of parts compatibility

Old 02-09-2016, 03:34 AM
Default I use another app.

[QUOTE=maloy;24476]Look what I found
App for easy parts selection
Enter parts number and your VIN. Works on principle compatible - noncompatible. No need to search for OEM part number. It's very convenient, if different parts were mounted on the car the same year.
Quick check of parts compatibility[/

If you have a Napa near by, download their pro link app.
I have my shops business account at our local Napa, and it has the same opinion. And if you use the online version it has cross check of parts numbers (like yours), hours estimate feature,labor rates for your area, it's customizable, can remember your car by VIN which you can scan with either the app or site and keep track of what parts and when you bought them, you can order and reserve parts, a truly honest price comparison, and your cost and the list price of the part you want.
The only catch is, you must have an account, (cash or change) and your pro link account has to be set up by your local Napa parts person. But as an independent tech I've used a ton of apps and software and for the price (FREE) it can't be beat.
Mike da wrench
Proud to be C.O. Crew

Last edited by Mike da wrench; 02-09-2016 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Forgot a feature