Honda Accord Forum This popular mid sized car is offered in both a coupe and sedan, mixes performance with versatility.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

95 accord ex

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 10:41 PM
Cool 95 accord ex

i am about to graduate this year, and my dad wants to get me a new car maybe. but i can't get an si because of the insurance.

so, instead of getting a new car, i would rather dump a sh!7ton of money into mine. it has a f22 vtec, everything else is bone stock.
wanting some good setups for it, money is not an issue, i just want to know some really good ones.

all the best

of course, mine is the green one.
those silver german misfits are my friends cars.

also, ask me for chop shop stuff!!

Attached Thumbnails 95 accord ex-vtecbeauty.jpg  
Old 08-28-2009, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator

welcome to the forums.. i would send the head in to get shaved ported and spiral polished pistons.. ad a fuel pressure regulator and add a good stroker kit to the car.. of course you will want to get it resleeved.. get an aftermarket intake manifold and redo the whole exhaust system.. and if you want to you could safely push up to 12-16 psi on that set up with no problems.. OH OH OH also if you have a lap top i would go witha hondataS300 ecu

Old 08-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

and i for got to say but id up the injectors (if you go turbo) run a fuel lab fuel system with a walboro 255 pump... trust me you will be VERY happy.

Old 08-30-2009, 04:31 PM

i might consider that... how much would it run me?