Honda Accord Forum This popular mid sized car is offered in both a coupe and sedan, mixes performance with versatility.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Beware Extreme Dimensions bumpers

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Default Beware Extreme Dimensions bumpers

Extreme Dimensions is a company that makes a variety of aftermarket bumpers in a variety of styles for Hondas and many other makes. Beware this manufacturer. They produce very inferrior products. Mine came several weeks late and had a hole the size of a quarter where the urithane did not flow into the form properly. Also, it was so thin in other areas that it buckled and warped during the baking process. So much so that my body shop had to use bumper repair to brace up several areas. It had hundreds of dimples across the front surface and ended up being a force fit, not a direct bolt on application like the company suggests. It took them over two weeks to respond to our concerns and when they did they said, "sorry about the problems you are having, so this time we will make an exception and apologise. Have a nice day." That is paraphrased but is the gist of their response. THIS TIME THEY'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION AND APOLOGIZE. Give me a break. Eventually they did offer to send a replacement (sort of) but by then it was way too late. My car had already been torn apart for over a month. It cost me nearly $800 over and above the price of the part to make it usable. Avoid Extreme Dimensions like the plague. Make sure you know who your manufacturer is. Some sites list their products under the material used name such as veriflex making it sound like the manufacturer but it's actually an Extreme Dimensions part.

Old 03-29-2009, 09:38 PM
Super Moderator

welcome to the forum, thank you for the info, good to know for members who are deciding to get bumper/flare kits.

Old 04-03-2009, 06:16 AM
Default Update on extreme dimensions bumper

I finally got my car back yesterday and it's even worse then I thought. The turnsignals don't fit in the holes properly. After the force fit the new paint is starting to crack over the stress points and will probably get worse over time. Anyone planning to purchase anything from Extreme Dimension needs to just RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY, or expect EXTREME DISAPPOINTMENT from EXTREME DIMENSIONS. Because of them I just dumped $1500 down the toilet. Now I need to start over.

Chance