Honda Accord Forum This popular mid sized car is offered in both a coupe and sedan, mixes performance with versatility.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Honda Accord detailed description.

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 05:24 AM
Default Honda Accord detailed description.

Hey guys, I had recently bought a 1995 Honda Accord from a guy. I keep feeling the passenger side rattle very badly. It even shakes the steering wheel terribly when I go from fast speeds(on the interstate speeds are 70) and I press on the brakes to slow down. That is when it begins to shift and shake very bad. My friend and I think it is the outer tie-rod. I bought one about to install it. I was curious if anyone could tell me if that is the problem or not?
poker tables
free poker money

Old 06-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator

if driving at a high speed 65+ mph and you step on your brake lightly, and the front end starts to shake, your rotors could be warpped. If you have over 10k miles on your current rotor, and you do heavy braking or lots of stop and goes and hold your brake hard at a dead stop, your rotors can be warpped. get them cut true and check again, or replace them with new ones. Ebay, hondaautomotiveparts.com, honda dealership, brake parts shop. I have brenbow rotors and thermal quiet brake pads. 60k to date, mild shake at 75 mph light braking.