Honda Civic Forum This top selling compact car, offered in both a coupe or sedan, has become popular among people who want economy and performance.

06 Honda civic value pkg

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2022, 11:17 AM
Default 06 Honda civic value pkg

Was wondering what is the top brand battery and best cold crank amps for my car.

Old 02-19-2022, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

because i worked for a large corp, i had access to Interstate Bat. they carried a 5 yr warranty and prorated after a certain year if they went bad. of 12 batteries i purchased 1 went bad due to my error but was still prorated. now that i am retired i use autozone battery, warranty 3 full years if anything goes wrong in 3 years free replacement. it would be wise for you to do a bit of research in your area and who will give you the best warranty for the money, also the service. when you need a battery, they will ask you what type of vehicle you have and its mostly standard to sell you their best. Try to avoid rebuilt batteries.

Old 02-20-2022, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by acmech52
because i worked for a large corp, i had access to Interstate Bat. they carried a 5 yr warranty and prorated after a certain year if they went bad. of 12 batteries i purchased 1 went bad due to my error but was still prorated. now that i am retired i use autozone battery, warranty 3 full years if anything goes wrong in 3 years free replacement. it would be wise for you to do a bit of research in your area and who will give you the best warranty for the money, also the service. when you need a battery, they will ask you what type of vehicle you have and its mostly standard to sell you their best. Try to avoid rebuilt batteries.

Thank you for the information