Honda Civic Forum This top selling compact car, offered in both a coupe or sedan, has become popular among people who want economy and performance.

08 CIVIC LX

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 12:30 AM
Default 08 CIVIC LX

HELLO, I JUST GOT A BLACK08 CIVIC LX,TODAY WITH 5,700 MILES ON IT. THE PERSON WHO OWNED IT PREVIOUSLY ADD 17" KONIG RIMS, A PIONEER HEAD UNIT, & A XM RADIO. I WAS WANTING TO KNO IF ANYBODY KNEW ANYTHING TO HELP ME ENJOY MY "NEW" CAR. PLEASE HELP! THANKS!

Old 01-25-2009, 07:59 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: 08 CIVIC LX

You've got a good car,my suggestion would be to use the Cheveron Regular gas with Techtron, it helps to keep your injectors clean, polish the car using Carnuba polish, do not place anything on the cars surface, it will scratch the paint and you will be able to see it on black. Did the dealer already place the invisible ( clear ) door edge seal?Place sheep skin or seat covers cloth type on the seats.

Keep the car serviced according to the oil percentage and do what the warranty calls for if you are still under warranty. Use the Oil recommemded by Honda.

Don't put soda above the drivers door, I have already had it spill into the car when my son forgot to remove and place it into the car,it got into the air vents and all over the seat.
Enjoy the car and don't speed for tickets.