Honda Civic Forum This top selling compact car, offered in both a coupe or sedan, has become popular among people who want economy and performance.

Burnin oil

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 03:47 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Burnin oil

Watch out honda forum, this mustang will turn into a honda soon.

Old 12-10-2006, 11:34 PM

i dont even know what youre talking about but look how beautiful it is lookkk!

Old 12-11-2006, 10:33 PM

yes absolutly buetifull, why do you think its a chick car.

Old 12-12-2006, 01:10 AM

Yeah man i cant get over how beautiful it looks, what did mommy and daddy buy it for you? Sounds like you have to brag about the size of your 4 litre motor to compensate for the lack of manhood!! But thats what happens when your parents buy you a chick car!!

Old 12-12-2006, 04:14 AM

U drive a Jetta and you wanna talk about a chick car? and thats a man's car and you know it. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY GIRLS DRIVE CIVICS? I think your getting confused w/ a chick car and a car that you always see chicks in (the passenger's seat) so if thats what a chick car is, then yes, its a chick car

Old 12-12-2006, 10:20 AM

do you know how many girls drive f150's however yours is still designed a girl. the ford secret almost strong enough for a man but hp balenced for you. what part of gorgia you from. i got some boys in atl that will love a piece of you and your pintostang

Old 12-12-2006, 07:18 PM

Like I said, bring that piece of **** up to anywhere in the midwest and i'll meet you with my Jetta,it will walk all over you!! My Civic would whoop the **** out of you too, and you would have not idea what hit you. Its easy to try and sound like a pimp when your driving around that pile of **** that your mommy and daddy bought for you. The only thing that I can think of that a Mustang is good for is wrapping around a tree, which i highly suggest you do. Maybe then you could buy a better car with the insurace money. Then again you wouldnt get much for it!!! I think its funny how you talk all big and bad!! I'm not kidding I will race you straight up, with my Civic or my Jetta!!! They will both send youl running right back to the dritty south!! Must be easy to talk so much **** over the internet!!! Put your money where your mouth is!!! Or are you just going to bitch up!!!

Old 12-13-2006, 02:54 PM

DAANNGG big words for someone who drives a Jetta and a civic. I mean thats just hilarious (your taste) Cmon down to Ga. well see!!

Old 12-13-2006, 06:05 PM

if you got all these extra boltons like you say then how comes your only runnin 15. do you honestly think thats fast. you have no idea what fast is

Old 12-13-2006, 07:15 PM

I'm the one talking all big??? You must be mistaken!!! You can sure talk a lot of **** but you do nothing about it!!! The invitaion was already made for you in the midwest!!! And son my Jetta is putting out more tourqe to the front wheels then your car would ever dream of putting to the rears!!! It got the dyno to prove it!!! And like everyone else on this forum... i figured you bitch up!!! Thats to be expected though when your talking to a boy from the dirty south whos mommy wrenches on his car for him!!! Put your ****in money where your mouth is!!! And I suggest you stop ripping on my sence of style, like you have any, before i do make the drive down there and kick your *** you little girl!!!