Honda Civic Forum This top selling compact car, offered in both a coupe or sedan, has become popular among people who want economy and performance.

The Civic and Drag Racing

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Default RE: The Civic and Drag Racing

wow you were bragin your hp and now your flipin the switch. im willing to bet i know more about your car than you do. did your daddy put that filter on for you. what else you got, quick go search the ford sites and make somthing up. face it your outta your leuge girl.

Old 12-12-2006, 07:36 PM

Mopar, thats a funny one and i'm not kidding. But why would you go and give that much credit to his daddy, about putting that filter on, when his mommy's probably the one that did it for them both. If this boys daddy is anything like him he doesn't know a damn thing about cars either. Just like they say "like father like son"!! And if hisr daddy does know a single thing about cars he wouldn't have gone out and got him a Mustang!! He would have bought you something with some *****!! But obviously your both lacking a set of those!!!

Old 12-13-2006, 02:47 PM

dang boys getting a little personal eh? Well I have more character than that, but I think I understand your motives. I would be jealous too,I mean one of you drives a neon and one drives a Jetta im guessing, i mean yall just make it too easy. Mopar- Im a mechanical Engineering student you gotta nothing on me fool. And actually my father worked for Ford for 45+yrs. Yall are hilarious tho with your jealousy. I mean I could list the mods but theres no need, if i ever met up w/ any of you id take off the bolt ons and put it back to stock just for kicks. Cmon a Jetta? yall really do make me laugh!

Old 12-13-2006, 06:01 PM

wow student that means your about 2 years wok expience and a bachlors degree behind me. i got my degree from tennesse what comunity college you go to.

Old 12-13-2006, 07:27 PM

A list of mods??? I've seen it... your running a KN filter... big ****ing whoop... i got one too!!! I think its funny that thats all your running and you think you can rule the tuner world... that whats funny cuz!!! And jealous??? I think not... what is there to be jealous about when it comes to a car i wouldnt even use to pick up my groceries cuz it moves to damn slow!!! And character... you sure proved how much of that you have, havent you??? You come into a honda forum bragging about the car your mommy and daddy bought for you... a car that no one in this forum gives a **** about... but yeah you have character!!! You have so much of it you come in here trying to be all tough and ****, trying to know what your talking about... and making fun of the make of the forum your in, thats what you guys in the dritty south must call character!!! And your daddy worked for Ford for 45 years huh... no wonder his *** got cannned!!! What he didn't want to up and move his family to mexico or china to make cars anymore??? Is he the one that taught you to be a little bitch??? Like i said cuz, i have already extended you thee invitation to the midwest... before you make the trip tell your mommy to drop a V8 or something in your car for you... your going to need it!!!

Old 12-13-2006, 07:33 PM

dam dude its okay to pick on him but whats with the evil

Old 12-13-2006, 07:41 PM

How is that evil??? Its his own fault for comming in here bragging about his mustang. You drive a Neon??? if i remeber right, and that cool man you do your thing. I would feel the same way if this loser came in here like you have, not talking all this **** about how his car is better, but just to learn. If he wanted to rock a mustang and was here just to learn i wouldn't give him a hard time. But the fact that he comes in here thinking he is the **** and knows everything, that when its game over. Mopar i respect you for the way you have presented yourself in this forum, you have done it for the love of car and to learn... but this forum has turned away from that because of the **** mr. mustangs says. He's here just to prove a point that no one in this fourm will let him prove because they love there cars to much!!!

Old 12-14-2006, 02:39 AM

dang u getting roused up dog? Jettalab your getting a little personal, gosh take a deep breath, go for a drive, were all friends here, just a little rivalry. And once again the thing is i didnt list my mods bc i feel that its not necessary bc i feel that my car is superior w/o them but dude just calm down..... itll be alright... we can agree to disagree, freedom of speech buddy....you just relax and move on with your life. tell me about yourself mopar what was your major? I actually am afraid to tell yall what school i go to bc of crazies like jettalab who is apparently now out for blood... howd u get that neon to have so much hp? turbo? let me know

Old 12-14-2006, 03:31 PM

i find it really funny that we're all in this Honda forum lol...2 Neon drivers and a Mustang..... none of which are Honda's....

Old 12-14-2006, 09:09 PM

thats true but any tuner worth his name has worked on a civic. its almost like a right of passege. i studied enginering at tennesse. go vols

Quick Reply: The Civic and Drag Racing