Honda Civic Forum This top selling compact car, offered in both a coupe or sedan, has become popular among people who want economy and performance.

The Civic and Drag Racing

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 02:00 AM
Default RE: The Civic and Drag Racing

the civic sounds like a weedwhacker when its racing. PBPHPHPHHPHPHPLHLHLHL!!!1

BUY A TOYOTA, MADE IN AMERICA.

Old 01-01-2007, 10:51 PM

dude, most civics have 100 HP, and they are front wheel drive and for some reason have wings on the back. A real race car is AMERICAN, not some scab import.

Old 01-03-2007, 10:44 PM

their civics were made in america. your focus is made in canada.

Old 01-14-2007, 02:23 PM

Man i enjoyed reading this battle going on between you all it kept me on the edge of my seat lol but anyway how bout we all jus respect each other for what ever car they have and jus accept the fact that people on here likes to fix up cars thats the beauty of it all i mean no car is better than the other because different people have different taste in what they like and yes some cars cost more money to fix up and that true but if that is what the person wants then jus respect him for that dont degrade him for it. It solves not really! But anyway ilike fixin up cars and getting info from other people on here. Ive jus recently joined this forum but i like it. I personally like hondas i started out with one then moved on to others then had to get another one. First i owned a 92 honda civic set up for racing but i jus was running a fully rebuilt 1.6 single cam then bought a 96 bmw 328i and i love that car and that one is also set up for racing but its in the shop nowcause of a accident it got involved in so i hope to get it back soon. by that time i was drivin my honda till someone offered cash for it and you kno how the sayin goes money talk so i sold the car and drove my dads truck around while the bimmer was in the shop. That was the biggest mistake i ever made because i missed that honda like crazy so i went and bought a 98 2dr coupe civic ex for only 1g and it had only 60 thousand miles on it and now its under construction hope to be riding in that again by spring but i got side track because of a 500 dollar ticket for reckless driving and 11 points on my record. SUCKS!!!! but a lesson learned. so anyways i bet you all are thinkink whats up wit this werido so to make a long story short like i said eariler lets jus RESPECT everyone for the car they have because all cars can be made fast with the time and the money and lets jus settle everything on the track(not streets unless you want a major ticket lol learn from the mistake of unwise ones like me keep it on the track cause its a lot safer and cheaper lol.)

Old 01-16-2007, 06:22 PM

ORIGINAL: papic03

Man i enjoyed reading this battle going on between you all it kept me on the edge of my seat lol but anyway how bout we all jus respect each other for what ever car they have and jus accept the fact that people on here likes to fix up cars thats the beauty of it all i mean no car is better than the other because different people have different taste in what they like and yes some cars cost more money to fix up and that true but if that is what the person wants then jus respect him for that dont degrade him for it. It solves not really! But anyway ilike fixin up cars and getting info from other people on here. Ive jus recently joined this forum but i like it. I personally like hondas i started out with one then moved on to others then had to get another one. First i owned a 92 honda civic set up for racing but i jus was running a fully rebuilt 1.6 single cam then bought a 96 bmw 328i and i love that car and that one is also set up for racing but its in the shop nowcause of a accident it got involved in so i hope to get it back soon. by that time i was drivin my honda till someone offered cash for it and you kno how the sayin goes money talk so i sold the car and drove my dads truck around while the bimmer was in the shop. That was the biggest mistake i ever made because i missed that honda like crazy so i went and bought a 98 2dr coupe civic ex for only 1g and it had only 60 thousand miles on it and now its under construction hope to be riding in that again by spring but i got side track because of a 500 dollar ticket for reckless driving and 11 points on my record. SUCKS!!!! but a lesson learned. so anyways i bet you all are thinkink whats up wit this werido so to make a long story short like i said eariler lets jus RESPECT everyone for the car they have because all cars can be made fast with the time and the money and lets jus settle everything on the track(not streets unless you want a major ticket lol learn from the mistake of unwise ones like me keep it on the track cause its a lot safer and cheaper lol.)

truly an inspirational story

Old 01-16-2007, 08:06 PM

lol thanks i try to do what i can do

Old 01-18-2007, 07:18 PM

20 percent of racing is sh*t talking and thats all thats goin on here. these sh*t talking posts are runnin up to 7 pages long people love it so keep havin fun

Old 01-18-2007, 08:10 PM

exactly

Old 01-18-2007, 10:15 PM

exactly
thanks for the input

Old 01-27-2007, 03:58 AM

ORIGINAL: James4.0litre