Honda Civic Forum This top selling compact car, offered in both a coupe or sedan, has become popular among people who want economy and performance.

Honda EJ0 b18c4 swap

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2017, 10:01 AM
Smile Honda EJ0 b18c4 swap

Hello new to the forum so sorry if it's in the wrong place or been posted before just can't find anything on it haha,

Bought a B18C4 Engine with a LSD gearbox so it's the S9B. Bought this swap complete from a Aerodeck VTI. Got the driveshafts, ECU, Obviously the engine and the gearbox also the loom from the engine too. It's going in a 2000 X Reg Facelift EJ9

However the Engine has a prefacelift loom and mine EJ9 is a facelift. So when we checked the ECU they're completely different (The plugs are different due to different Models) How would i go about doing this? A few people have been saying Buy a P2T Ecu that is demobilised and others have said just buy a conversion harness for the interior loom to the ECU that i got with the packaged.

I'm just really confused with the wiring side, the engine part isn't that difficult imo, Like fitting and getting running, just the wiring haha!