Honda Civic Forum This top selling compact car, offered in both a coupe or sedan, has become popular among people who want economy and performance.

Let's talk about Hondas for a second...

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Default Let's talk about Hondas for a second...

As I drive around, I notice lots of rice. LOTS or rice. Now, believe it or not, it's about 99% of the time a Honda. So let me just say thanks. Thank you soooo much. You Honduh owners go out, take a totaly stock Honda whatever-crx hatch thing and always do the exact same things:

Huge rear wing in a FWD car
Huge muffler with stock pipes
Gay stickers like APC and DC sports
Carbon fiber shift **** (on an automatic no less!!!!)
You all take off your hubcaps and run your spare tire sized stock wheels (gay)

Now that that is out of the way, why can't any of you drive??!?!?!?!?

You take your totally stock cars and drive like maniacs!! Your typical Honda was not designed to be drive the way you guys do, you think lowering them one inch and adding a muffler and wing makes you Indy drivers? If that was true then NASCAR would be over run by you rice burners!!

Old 12-12-2007, 03:48 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Let's talk about Hondas for a second...

I also saw this on american cars, back end sky high, family cars with 9 passenger springs that bounce so hard it could crack your teeth, back ends dragging the ground, and today all corners rock or jump off the ground,or look like sparks under the cars, or flames out of the exhaust.
Rice cars, american cars all do the same, all do what they feel is good, I'm sure you have things in life you like to do, and others all respect your needs. Life is short, enjoy it without hurting others, you live in the United States to spend your money as you feel is right. Rice or American its all good for the economy. Parts house, dealers, sellers, buyers all make a little bit. Drivers all learn in time to drive better. And welcome to the forum,, enjoy your stay.

Old 01-12-2008, 07:58 PM

Boy, have I seen guys like this before. First question: What do you drive? Ferrari? Mercedes? Yugo? There must be a reason people like to sport up their Hondas. They are made for it. They are reliable. Some people also add horsepower. I have seen 250-300 horsepower Hondas. Great aerodynamics. Great components. It's easy to knock someone else's car. Not everyone can afford a supercar. We all drive what we can afford. I like what I drive. I have 2 cars. Like them both. I would drive a Ferrari or a Porsche if I could. Remember, everyone is in a different category. As for rice burners, that category is old news. Look up what the top "American made" cars are. These are cars that are 70% American made or American assembled. GM, Chrysler and Ford all have to have foreign markets to survive nowadays. Honda, Toyota, et al, also have to have foreign markets also. This is a grey area now. It is not black and white like it used to be.

Old 01-13-2008, 09:11 PM

I love it when you see people that type crap like this in forums. I kick back and laugh when I think of how big of a nerd it takes to list all that sh*t out. And that being the 23 year old he generally is, his next move is to call his mom to come pick him up at some kind of nerd convention. Yet he is making fun of one of the best cars to ever hit the streets. Yes, some people might get a little ricey with their hondas. But that is there choice. In fact, I have seen some pretty fast ricey cars. And you shouldnt get jealous at the fact thatjust because you cant catch them then they are driving likemaniacs. I will also line up with you anyday Mr. "HondaSux"!!!!!

Old 01-15-2008, 12:15 PM

its funny how u talk about asians not being able to drive, yet most accidents are caused by dumb people like yourself. those dumbass that tries to race a "stock" asians rice rocket and try to pass them up, but when the asian guy downshifts and not let u pass you honk your stupid horns as if thats gonna change the fact that your gay *** cars cant touch a civic.you talk as if putting mods on a honda is a stupid thing, but thats because we have the money to afford all the modings. we care about how it looks not how it runs u stupid stereotyping ***. all you want is hp, whats the point of modin the engine if you cant even use all the hp.

Old 01-15-2008, 02:57 PM

HondaSux.... you are a douche bag. Honda's are one of the best cars made. I am guessing that you are probably one of those **** that wear "chevy" shirts or some other gay *** car company.You and those red necks supporting "American made cars". Well look around, American made cars are pieces of ****. The bodies never hold up and the engines go to hell after 70,000 miles. I have a 97 civic with 180,000 miles on the origional motor. Not ONE spot of rust on it. And it runsbetter than ever.I got people who will smoke whatever piece of **** you drive with their "ricers". My best guess is you bought somerims and tinted your windows. That is if you even have a nice car. Oh yeah.... can't forget that bangin system so you can be a "hood ****a". Get off the forum bitch

Old 05-13-2008, 09:10 AM

what a ***. he is probably one of those guys that try to make an american car look like an import: like a ford focus, chevy cavalier, or ford mustang, those are the real ricers.....