Honda Civic Forum This top selling compact car, offered in both a coupe or sedan, has become popular among people who want economy and performance.

q ABOUT PRELUDES

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 11:30 PM
Default q ABOUT PRELUDES

I NEED SOME ADVICE, I JUST TOTALED MY CIVIC 98 EX.. AND I HAD 2 THAT I TOTALED ONE LAST YR AND ONE THIS YR.. I KNOW WOW RT.

WELL I NEED TO GET ANOTHER CAR. I LOVE THE CIVIC BUT I THINK I NEED TO GET SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINKING ABOUT GETTING A PRELUDE, WHAT DO U THINK?

I FOUND A BLACK ONE THAT HAS 103,600 MILES ON IT, AND HE WANTS 7,499 DONT U THINK THATS TOO MUCH?? IM NEW AT THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW UR OPINIONS.

Old 04-10-2007, 11:52 PM
Default RE: q ABOUT PRELUDES

well what year is it? What condition is the car in? Is it highway miles or city miles? And if you would like to check if the pricing is legit go to the web site. www.kbb.comit is pretty good at telling you the price that the car should be sold for.

my 3 sense
joe

Old 04-11-2007, 08:17 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: q ABOUT PRELUDES

using trade in value, 2 dr coupe, 5 spd model, good condition, 4 cyl, 2.2, 108k
trade in value 7,000 excellent
6,415 good
5,400 fair
to find value of added on items, go to ebay.com, and this will show you est costs of the add on's.( nolabor) private party and retail values are higher. when you buy, continue research, edmunds.com also has values.
Asking price is ok if timing belt, water pump, crank and cam seals have been changed recently. Est cost to do is 300-500.00