Honda Civic Forum This top selling compact car, offered in both a coupe or sedan, has become popular among people who want economy and performance.

who does not like this guy James4.0litre

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Default who does not like this guy James4.0litre

hey so if u u dont like this guys idiots coments post how u feel. he does not even own a honda he own some pos fix or repair daily car that sux with gas mileage. and will break down all the time. andwhatit has horsepower but ooh big deal its pretty heavy too hondas arent. but we honda people save on gas money. unlike ur 5.0 liter gas pig and we can throw a better motor for like 5g u cant do that and with that5gs we can go and beat ur pos mustang. so u should just leave this fourm and stop talkin ****.u dont even know what ur talkin bout half the time too. you just want to make stupid coments. so if anyone else does not like this guy either post ur remarks here.

Old 11-15-2006, 09:18 PM
Default RE: who does not like this guy James4.0litre

im sorry if my comments upset anyone, i just feel like another point of view is important in these things sometimes, i hope yall can forgive me and let me stay in this forum, im here to learn, im new to Hondas, everyone loves em so there must be something to them right? thats what im hear to learn, the advantages of buying a honda, so enlighten me! Let me know the advantages, the upside. thanks

Old 11-15-2006, 09:21 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: Razorbacksfan88

hey so if u u dont like this guys idiots coments post how u feel. he does not even own a honda he own some pos fix or repair daily car that sux with gas mileage. and will break down all the time. andwhatit has horsepower but ooh big deal its pretty heavy too hondas arent. but we honda people save on gas money. unlike ur 5.0 liter gas pig and we can throw a better motor for like 5g u cant do that and with that5gs we can go and beat ur pos mustang. so u should just leave this fourm and stop talkin ****.u dont even know what ur talkin bout half the time too. you just want to make stupid coments. so if anyone else does not like this guy either post ur remarks here.
[/quote
I understand your misconceptions about Fords, id be jealous too, but i think we can learn a lot about each other, My car is a v6 4.0liter 2005 mustang, it gets 28mpg, and will run the quarter mile in 14.8sec 0-60 in 6.5 secs, and has 210hp and 245lb ft of torque, its a 5spd. I feel its superior, so tell me why its not (remember tho) im a mechanical engineering student, so dont tell me crap bc chances are I will know it!

Old 11-15-2006, 09:29 PM

and as for the fix or repair daily comment my v6 ranger 85' had 331,000 miles on it before i sold it (4x4 miles) muddin truck! and my car only weighs 3200lbs, thats not much for the power

Old 11-15-2006, 10:58 PM

hey man whatever you were making some pretty rude comments thats all just done be so mean we are all friendly dont go dising the car of the fourm that u joioned thats all. just dont think that your all that too becuse ost of us know what we are talking about

Old 11-16-2006, 01:54 AM

oh i have no doubt your knowlege far surpasses mine and that your car is faster (hahah) more efficient, handles better (cars handle great at 45mph) by the way what do you drive Razorbackfann88? im sure its amazing, tell me about yourself and are u single cuz id love to get to know u dog!

Old 11-16-2006, 11:01 AM

so i got the 90 civic si you were talkin **** about, and my car could do a 90 degree turn doin 85 no problem, and i have no rims or suspension done.. that means if i have my shocks and struts, my lowing springs, and my rims, and my sway bars, i could do it about about 130, and yes my car can do 130... in a race you may have more power then hondas, but a honda would beat you from shear proformance.. not to mention ford sucks...

Old 11-16-2006, 12:19 PM

haha dude that is hilarious, i mean i thought that you would say something about mpgs or something, but shear performance? ahhaa im sure your car can do 130 kmh but this is America and we do things differently. If 80 hp can make your car do 130 than my car can do approx 180mph haha. I really dont know what u mean by "shear performance"?, my car's got the stock suspension, and will throttle oversteer all over that civic, haha, i would love to see this 90civic si vs. 2005 mustang 215hp vs. 88hp, 245lbft torque vs. 55lb ft. hahah, this is the funniest post ever!

Old 11-16-2006, 12:23 PM

honestly tho, please tell me why Hondas can handle so much better, is it the lower center of gravity, weight distribution? tell me specifically

Old 11-17-2006, 12:57 AM

accually my car comes stock with 108hp and does 100lbs torque..

Quick Reply: who does not like this guy James4.0litre