Honda Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with Honda Civic Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better HCF? Tell us here.

I need 2 know if this will work.

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 07:08 PM
Default I need 2 know if this will work.

I recently swapped a Integra LS B18b in2 my 92 civic hatch my thing is I bought some high compression pistons 2 put in and I was wondering if the stock rods can b used as part of the build. Or would I need 2 change them.&nbsp\\; I was going 2 get Stage2 Crower cams and valve springs what kind of power you’d think I might make on this setup

Old 08-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Default RE: I need 2 know if this will work.

Did you ask da Gurus atdagur.us?Not sure the experts here have the incentive to answer.

I have found, quick and reliable answers at www.dagur.us. You may want to check there.

Old 08-07-2008, 06:02 AM
Super Moderator

welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay. Experts here have limits to expertise, not wanting to answer what they do not know.And this site is for FREE, your site has a cost you might not have mentioned. But thank you for your input, it still might get the answer.

Old 08-16-2008, 03:33 PM

My bad. I should have clearly stated but didn't want to appear asadvertising about that website. I wouldn't want to pay for simple information either. I have received several "free" tips and answers in the past from this forum, even as a guest user without sigining in.

But sometimes when I really feel that I have researched enough on the internet and am not getting the answers from the real experts from forums, I goto da Gurus and post a question for free. The experts / professionals compete and bid to answer my question soI get the best price - usually under 10 bucks. Of course, I pay only if I choose a winner to answer.

Here's more information about them http://www.dagur.us/welcome.php- yes you pay for information - eBay is for products, this website is for questions andservices.

I am a Guru myself and answer questions on Accounting and also on photography on that website.

Phew. That's why I didn't want to post in detail - too much typing.[:-]