Honda Marine Engines Information on the popular Honda engines in boat use.

Problems with 20 Hp(20d3fhc)

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Default Problems with 20 Hp(20d3fhc)

Hi,

Just hoping that someone out there can give us some help...we bought a 20hp motor from a local dealer here in New Brunswick, Canada, and we have had nothing but problems with it. Normally I would just deal with the dealer but they have offered nothing but grief, even charging us $175 for testing the motor, which I believe should be covered under warranty!! After testing they said they found and fixed the problem, however, upon first test we found we still have major vibration issues with the brand new motor. What a headache!..anyway, we have attempted to contact Honda Customer Service, each individual we contact gives us another contact #.....I am a patient man, but this is getting a bit ridiciulous...eventually we contacted a local rep who once again gave us another "Customer Service" # to call....complete bull****...no luck in getting ahold of anybody who can help....the motor is non-usable and it looks like I am out my money.....anyone who has any contact informaton for either Honda Canada or U.S...it would be greatly appreciated...

Signed.
Frustrated with Honda!!!!!!