FSC 600CC Silver wing wont start - The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts.

Honda Scooters Information on Honda's economical scooters.

Old 09-08-2017, 12:09 PM

Unhappy FSC 600CC Silver wing wont start

I have owned bike for 13 years. It has 9k miles on it. The first indication of the problem started about 1-month ago. It would quit running when I would come to a stop. I would give it a little throttle and it would start. The power was fine. I added sea foam but the problem got worse. Now, it won't start at all. The battery is fully charged. Fuel pump is working. There is a good spark at both of the new plugs. Plugs are dry after cranking 3-4 times. I checked the fuel flow according to the Honda service manual. Bypassed the fuel shut-off relay (Brown and Black & white wire). Turned on key and measured fuel flow at fuel return hose according to page 5-81 of honda service manual. Fuel flow is okay.

Any help as I will get into the service manual as time permits.

Thank you,

Charlie