Member Group And Special Buys HondaForum.com Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Kanjo-decals for EF, EG, EK, CRX and Integra

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2015, 09:05 AM
Default Kanjo-decals for EF, EG, EK, CRX and Integra

Hi everybody! I live far away from you - in Minsk, Belarus. Due to some features of the country I live in we have excellent highways and low level of police control. I use this great possibility to run Kanjo and Touge with friends in my EK every night when the asphalt is dry.

I was searching for decals on this theme, but finally decided to create them myself. Drew them in Adobe Illustrator, most of my attention was paid on the scale, size and color. Did everything like guys from Osaka do: looked at cars from Car Craft Boon, Temple and of course No Good teams.

In fact:
I sell these decals. Now send packsges to people from Ebay, but would be happy to send them to Lithuania. All the decals are printed in the printing house, the decals are thick and laminated - the quality is really good.

I'll be really satisfied if you like them! Contact me to get any of them or just to talk about civic's and kanjo

Peace! Run kanjo!

Windshield banner: $24.99
Door decals, set of two decals: $39.99
Highway terrorist, NO GOOD RACING: $9.99

Civic JDM:

CRX JDM:

Civic EK:

Civic EG:

Civic EF:

CRX:

Integra DA:

NO GOOD RACING: