New Member Area New to HF? Stop in tell us about yourself.

EG hatch girl.

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 06:08 PM
Default EG hatch girl.

sooooo..whats up guys?!...... let me begin with- i'm new to the honda world..but i am not new to the world. i am currently working on my first honda project car.

some past project cars- silvia s13 with 2jz swap (still have) and the biggest mistake of my life- a mazda 6..i should have known better. buuuuuuuuuttttt recently the engine and tranny finnnnaally gave ( i knew it was coming...what a piece of poo) anyways..i was searching around on craigslist and AHHHHHHHH 94 civic hatch. i overlooked the unmatching rims and tires, the missing head light.and the fact that half of it was primered....and half was the most disgusting " white" paint job..haha.... all i saw was the car ive secretly been wanting since i was 15.....just never wanted to admit i wanted to be like everyone else and buy a honda..... so i purchased it.... $2,400 later...i am a honda owner.

about the hatch: i call her EGgy..has a b20z2 swap wtf was the guy thinking?! it runs beautifully tho..... straight pipe from the header back(anyone say headache?), booboo rims (but atleast they match now.haha) some crappy intake and lsd tranny?

i bought the car knowing it needed a lot of tlc and work.... but being a first time honda owner...im looking for pointers and advice.

thanks-

and heres the hatch:

Old 07-20-2009, 02:43 AM
Super Moderator

welcome to the forum, Well you have a good head start already, you've got a strong engine, just make it nice like you want it to be.