New Member Area New to HF? Stop in tell us about yourself.

new....hello

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Default new....hello

welp i think i love hondas allways loved the lines and v-tec but when i got my 94 dc things changed i fell in love burn outs everytime i stoped and racing everything that pulled up next to me i called it my honda bug after about a year of beating the dog **** outa a car with over 200000 mile u know what ends up going down yea cyl #2 came thru the frount of the block but when u pay 500 for a car u dont expect to last a mounth u tend to beat it a little so in the next 3 or 4 weeks i tried to find yet another 500 honda and i found a nice 92 prelude sohc non vtec 5spd now most would be turned away from sohc non vtec but i have a friend with a 300 hp sohc non vtec hatch thing is sic and my dc was non vtec and some how it put down a gsr so i got love for them 2 cuz a dude or girl that cant shift will cry when yer tourqeie non vtec passes them in 2nd right off the light (learn how to shift kid),......so anyway i grabed it shifted like butter n the 2.2 felt like a rino pulling a horse (lude to teg) it needed full frount breaks and the pass side needed a cv joint cost me like 650 to get it and ready for street use but im retarded and the trans went so i sold it to my cuz 4 700 and got my 95 hatch i dont think its bad 1.5 non vtec 1995 civic hatch cx 58 mpg bone stock in that rare green color they had shifts like butter and dont tap i must admit im a bit sad when i get on it with its woping 90 hp but could giv a **** less it would put down both my lowered strut bared out integra and my full skunk 2 lude in the twistys in stock fourm and i still cant get over how when paked next to my boys 96 cuped thats droped on coil over my stock it still like 2 inch lower roof line its sick and i love this car first mods wil be full integra interior swap than wheels n tires on to full coil over swap and them sweet x bars for the c pillers all that dont to put down all the lil ricer kids in the twistys than make fun at sheets cuz i get 58 mpg and have 50 hp till i feel the need for more than its full b18 gsr swap with the long ls trans gears.......wow i talk alot feel free to ask me anything and if i can ill help and if i cant i might know someone who can im hear for ideas and mabe to start a car club with locals