New Member Area New to HF? Stop in tell us about yourself.

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Default new member

hello, just joined today and had to find a good place to get information on a 2003 honda civic ex. My daughter bought this car last year and had 74,384 miles. Car was in excellent shape no rust or dents, I do the oil changes every 2500 miles with filter and changed the tranny fluild, flush the brake system whe she first got it. Now that I told you a little bit about it you kinda now how i am with cars maintenance. The rear brake backing plates are all rusted and I want to replace them but I cannot find them can you guys tell me where to get them.

Thank you
Dave

Old 11-04-2014, 06:50 PM

Welcome

Old 11-08-2014, 04:04 AM
Super Moderator

welcome to the forum. possible honda dealer, ebay, salvage yard, there is an online auto parts finder, put in all the info on your car, and many salvage yards will respond by email or call you if you put a phone number in. Just some info on the oil change. 03 civic has an oil minder, its good for approx 7500 miles oil and filter change to next change. (During my 02 new owners training, the service mgr for honda stated that the oil can actually go for approx 11,000 miles, but not really reccomended. )

Old 11-08-2014, 03:48 PM

Isabella Santiago of Venezuela is crowned Miss International Queen 2014 at the Thai ...Venezuelan crowned transgender beauty queen in Thai contest

Best Time Pass
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1. {Online. Full. Length. Movie} Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. : GoleGapees
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. Saving Christmas. {Online. Full. Length. Movie} Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. Here. : GoleGapees
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. The Toy Soldiers. {Online. Full. Length. Movie} Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. Here. : GoleGapees
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. Rosewater. {Online. Full. Length. Movie} Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. Here. : GoleGapees
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. The Homesman. {Online. Full. Length. Movie} Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. Here. : GoleGapees
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. Foxcatcher. {Online. Full. Length. Movie} Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. Here. : GoleGapees
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. The Homesman. {Online. Full. Length. Movie} Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. Here. : GoleGapees
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. The Theory of Everything. {Online. Full. Length. Movie} Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. Here. : GoleGapees
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. Jessabelle. {Online. Full. Length. Movie} Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. Here. : GoleGapees
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. Interstellar. {Online. Full. Length. Movie} Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. Here. : GoleGapees
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. Big Hero 6. {Online. Full. Length. Movie} Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. Here. : GoleGapees
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. Gone Girl. {Online. Full. Length. Movie} Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. Here. : GoleGapees
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. Fury. {Online. Full. Length. Movie} Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. Here. : GoleGapees
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. Nightcrawler. {Online. Full. Length. Movie} Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. Here. : GoleGapees
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. Ouija. On-line. Full. Length. Movie. Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. Here. : GoleGapees
-{Gol?G@p?Kh@o}!!! Wat-ch. Big. Hero. 6. On-line. Full. Length. Movie. Video. VERIFIED. SOURCE. Available. Here. : GoleGapees