New Member Area New to HF? Stop in tell us about yourself.

Stolen Honda Emblems?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2015, 09:29 AM
Default Stolen Honda Emblems?!

Hey guys! This is for the Elk Grove/Sacramento peeps.

So what i thought were just my emblems "accidently" falling off, turned out to be that they were literally ripped off my damn trunk..

i had gotten my first typeR H badges. Gave the smaller one to my brother and kept the bigger one for my trunk, since he had a 6th gen accord and i have a 7th gen accord. It was good until we moved to a somewhat newer and supposedly "good" neighborhood. My brother was parked out on the street, and i was on the driveway. This was basically our usual spots. One day i went outside to chill in the garage, and i just checked out our badges. And i freaking notice his was gone. Im like "wtf... How?🐣 that **** had strong 3m tape, how tf did it just fall off?" but then i recall seeing it had been ripped off because the foam was still attached partially... I just laughed like wow, people steal emblems still?

after a few months with routine checks of course, i checked on the cars and the badge was stolen. But this time, mine.

so im like **** it, i just put back on my oem H emblem. Nothing fancy, but i just plastidip it black, along with my other oem stock decals. It was legit, no problems for a whole 6-7 months. But then yesterday evening, after me and my mom had came home from running errands, it was just GONE. Clips still attached.. But emblem wasnt... Moral of the story, doesnt matter what it is, if its on your car and its imported, people will try and pry it off to make profit! Ps, my garage isnt big enough to park in both and all together we had 4 cars in this household.

Screw those low lifes because i feel like my soul has been torn apart. My project/daily is never safe. It makes me not want to continue modding.. :/

Old 06-21-2015, 02:50 AM

you should rig a car battery up to trunk and electrocute that ****er. after someone broke into my car i invested in some security cameras and some wireless motion detectors you could even get one of those cheap motion detectors from harbor freight and stick it near your car or maybe even in the back window. you best believe id be out trolling the neighborhood for my emblems because you know dam well this idiot put them on his own car.

Last edited by lowlife9; 06-21-2015 at 03:00 AM.
Old 06-21-2015, 07:21 AM

yes i do agree with him and you should install sensor in your car.

Old 08-18-2015, 04:31 AM

Welcome to Honda Forums & Sorry to know your plight !