Odyssey Forum This minivan is among the class leaders thanks to its roomy interior and powerful engine offerings.

Odyssey 2019 Navigation/Entertainment unit

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2019, 12:42 PM
Default Odyssey 2019 Navigation/Entertainment unit

I purchased a 2019 Odyssey EX/Nav about 2 months ago. A few weeks after buying it, we have had difficulty with the center navigation/Entertainment unit. The unit shuts down (goes blank) while driving, calls are dropped, the radio becomes "unavailable", and the system reboots (showing the 'H' logo while driving). We have been back to the dealer several times and they are stumped. If anyone has had these kinds of problems and/or knows how to fix it, please let me know.

Old 11-09-2019, 08:31 PM
Super Moderator

welcome to the forum.. Have you tried another Honda Dealership, some times a different dealership has employee's that know how to work the system and or know how to get it fixed.

Old 12-16-2019, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Sean Powell
I purchased a 2019 Odyssey EX/Nav about 2 months ago. A few weeks after buying it, we have had difficulty with the center navigation/Entertainment unit. The unit shuts down (goes blank) while driving, calls are dropped, the radio becomes "unavailable", and the system reboots (showing the 'H' logo while driving). We have been back to the dealer several times and they are stumped. If anyone has had these kinds of problems and/or knows how to fix it, please let me know.
We have had the same issues with the Infotainment system on 2019 Odyssey.

Dealer tried a hard reboot the first time and that did not work.

On our second visit the dealer told us there was no fix and they had been told not to look at any cars with these Infotainment system issues.

Old 12-16-2019, 10:18 PM
Super Moderator

open a complaint with American Honda and advise them of what happened, they should find a solution for your new ody.

Old 01-03-2021, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Sean Powell
I have a 2020 Odyssey and the screen went black on mine as well, dealer did a hard boot said it didnt work but it did, for about 72 hours, went black again and then came back on by itself. I have an appointment in the morning so we'll see what happens