Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic... just about anything goes.

Vaccine stupidity !

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2021, 04:12 PM
Default Vaccine stupidity !

As I see it People are pouring across the border, with no vaccinations, while we are bombarded to get the said vaccine. As the sage Quick Draw Mc Graw used to say " Whose doin the thinnin around here ". If You have any brains, You are insulted on a daily basis.

Old 01-31-2022, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by LIL G
As I see it People are pouring across the border, with no vaccinations, while we are bombarded to get the said vaccine. As the sage Quick Draw Mc Graw used to say " Whose doin the thinnin around here ". If You have any brains, You are insulted on a daily basis. In case you encounter those people here is what you can possibly need
That is unfair. Agree with you!

Last edited by Franky Jong; 02-01-2022 at 08:25 AM.
Old 09-13-2023, 01:50 AM

Actually, your claim is greatly exaggerated, as "All immigrant applicants, including children, must receive all the vaccines required for U.S. immigration based on their age. The only exceptions to this are if a vaccine is not medically advised for an immigrant applicant or if the immigrant applicant can show proof of prior vaccination" (US INS)

Old 09-13-2023, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by ozzierabbit
Actually, your claim is greatly exaggerated, as "All immigrant applicants, including children, must receive all the vaccines required for U.S. immigration based on their age. The only exceptions to this are if a vaccine is not medically advised for an immigrant applicant or if the immigrant applicant can show proof of prior vaccination" (US INS)
If you believe they are enforcing these laws you have lost your mind.

Old 09-13-2023, 01:18 PM

Do you have evidence that law is unenforced?

Old 09-13-2023, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by grcauto
If you believe they are enforcing these laws you have lost your mind.
Would like to see your evidence that this law is unenforced.

Old 09-13-2023, 01:41 PM

Would like to see your evidence that this law is unenforced.
Come to where I live. I have new neighbors who came across illegally and moved onto the apartment next to me. They were asked where they wanted to go and were shipped here. They have no papers to report to any agency whatsoever. If you think they were given shots first.you really are out of your mind. I could care less about the vaccines. They are destroying this country and it's by design.

Old 09-13-2023, 05:14 PM

Your neighbors are merely one family. Their situation shows very little overall evidence for anything. Besides that, I don't care how you feel about vaccines.

Last edited by ozzierabbit; 09-13-2023 at 05:17 PM.
Old 09-13-2023, 08:13 PM

Your neighbors are merely one family. Their situation shows very little overall evidence for anything. Besides that, I don't care how you feel about vaccines.
You've been severely damaged by something you believe and evidence means nothing to you. It's a shame. I believe it could be from the education you may have received or from several years of exposure to the main stream media's propaganda arm. It's brainwashed a large percentage of our adult population over 30% now and the young are well above 50% hating this country for things it did not do. We are on the brink. If we do not stop this Marxist regime we will go the way of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Old 09-13-2023, 08:32 PM

Good gawd, that's a pile of verbose crap. Once again I learn not to waste my time talking to some right-winger.

Last edited by ozzierabbit; 09-13-2023 at 09:56 PM.

Quick Reply: Vaccine stupidity !