Pilot Forum This mid sized SUV offers the towing capacity of a small truck, with the interior room of an SUV.

What do you think of the 2023 pilot?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2023, 07:11 PM
Default What do you think of the 2023 pilot?

Hi, I’m a new member from Canada. I presently own a 2019 Pilot and was thinking of trading for the new Pilot.
I recently saw one at a dealer and really didn’t know what to make of it. It’s much bigger in the back, actually too big for us as this will be my wife’s car. She just said it was too big! We will never use the 3rd seat. We were looking at the elite model but now wonder if we aren’t looking at this correctly or we may have to look at another manufacturer. Honda May have lost a customer here because of the size?
Your opinions on the new model would be appreciated.

Toban

Old 01-10-2023, 07:13 PM

[QUOTE=Toban;41362]Hi, I’m a new member from Canada. I presently own a 2019 Pilot and was thinking of trading for the new Pilot.
I recently saw one at a dealer and really didn’t know what to make of it. It’s much bigger in the back, actually too big for us as this will be my wife’s car. She just said it was too big! We will never use the 3rd seat. We were looking at the elite model but now wonder if we aren’t looking at this correctly or we may have to look at another manufacturer. Honda May have lost a customer here because of the size?
The CRV is too small as we have owned this model before.

Your opinions on the new model would be appreciated.

Toban

Old 01-11-2023, 08:58 AM

I find it interesting people who can't make a decision without conferring with complete strangers whose faces they can't even see.

Old 01-11-2023, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by grcauto
I find it interesting people who can't make a decision without conferring with complete strangers whose faces they can't even see.
What a dumb reply!

I’m out of this baby forum!

Bye!

Toban

Old 01-11-2023, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Toban
What a dumb reply!

I’m out of this baby forum!

Bye!

Toban
Wow. I did not mean to drive you into a hissy. I just find it interesting that people need to do this. What can you learn?

Old 01-12-2023, 11:28 AM

Clearly, you've been divorced a time or two as there are numerous times when I'll check with my wife ON THE PHONE for an opinion before making a decision. While she isn't a complete stranger, I still can see her on the phone but I do value her opinions. The same goes for any major purchase I make in both my personal and professional life. I routine purchase everything from bolts/nuts to helicopters, marine vessels and even drilling rigs...and have always found it useful to get the opinion of others. Those opinions have helped me look at a purchase from a different perspective which I may or may not have considered.

The OP was doing the same...getting opinions from others concerning the 2023 Pilot...and it does appear your comment added little to no value.

Old 01-13-2023, 12:57 PM

If you're in the market for a new car, it can be tempting to go for the latest model with all the latest features. However, a 2017 Infiniti QX60 that's been designated as salvage, may be a better option for you than a brand new Honda Pilot 2023. The main advantage of buying a salvage car like the Infiniti QX60 is the price. Salvage cars are often sold at a fraction of the cost of a new car, and even a late-model car can be found at a deep discount. In this case, the Infiniti QX60 is being sold for $8800, while a new Honda Pilot 2023 would be significantly more expensive.
Another advantage is that salvage cars have often been well-maintained and have low miles, making them a great value for the money. The Infiniti QX60 has been inspected and is in excellent condition, so you don't have to worry about hidden problems that may arise in a new car. Buying a salvage car also helps to support the recycling of cars, which is better for the environment. If you're interested in buying a salvage 2017 Infiniti QX60 for $8800 or other salvage cars, you can check out this link https://abetter.bid/en/car-finder/ty...biles/state-fl to see what options are available in your area.

Last edited by Franky Jong; 01-26-2023 at 03:13 PM.
Old 01-13-2023, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Updated
Clearly, you've been divorced a time or two as there are numerous times when I'll check with my wife ON THE PHONE for an opinion before making a decision. While she isn't a complete stranger, I still can see her on the phone but I do value her opinions. The same goes for any major purchase I make in both my personal and professional life. I routine purchase everything from bolts/nuts to helicopters, marine vessels and even drilling rigs...and have always found it useful to get the opinion of others. Those opinions have helped me look at a purchase from a different perspective which I may or may not have considered.

The OP was doing the same...getting opinions from others concerning the 2023 Pilot...and it does appear your comment added little to no value.
Something I ask in an interview with a potential employee...."When you need to make a decision will you ask a forum of people you don't know and base your decision from what they say?"
If you answer YES look somewhere else to work. I need people who can think for themselves.

Old 01-13-2023, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by grcauto
Something I ask in an interview with a potential employee...."When you need to make a decision will you ask a forum of people you don't know and base your decision from what they say?"
If you answer YES look somewhere else to work. I need people who can think for themselves.
Another useless and sophomoric response from you which add no value to the forum...try again.

Old 01-13-2023, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Updated
Another useless and sophomoric response from you which add no value to the forum...try again.
You would fail the test.

Quick Reply: What do you think of the 2023 pilot?