Prelude Forum This sporty coupe was popular with anyone who wanted a sporty, economical ride.

newbie wanting to get a honda

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Default newbie wanting to get a honda

Hi there
I have already asked this on another thread but i wanna try here too, sorry if already read
Basically I'm umming and arrring about what honda car to get and was wondering whether anyone can suggest anything really and put your gd and bad points down about the cars im looking at getting.
Let me tell you a bit about myself I am 19 and in July passed my driving test, I bought a car in feb and have had it insured since then because i was learning in it, it is a corsa b1.4i andas my1st year no claims bonus is getting close I am wanting to upgrade to something a littleless basic and with more performance, as I am then wanting to work on its performance (acceleration mainly)and looks.
The boyfriend has a civic 1.6 vtec 5dr sports version(sir i think the rover shape anyways) and this is really what has made me take a great deal of interest in the honda because of their performance especially with vtec.
I have been looking at getting a crx del sol 1.6 vtec however I am finding they are a little to pricey as I am only looking to spend £1500 roughly but def £2000 max!
I am wanting something 2 door coupe style like the prelude....Is there anything i need to bear in mind with it can I get bits for it easily e.g smoked rear lights, full s/s exhausts systems things like that, and to be honest will i get power out of this type of car or should i start looking for another type of car?
Many thanks in advance sorry so long
kate

Old 01-16-2007, 08:12 PM
Default RE: newbie wanting to get a honda

Hey, my name is Zack and i am selling my 1993 Honda Prelude si with mods. How much are you wanting to spend in US dollars?? Let me know. my e-mail is zacksukys@hotmail.com. Thanks.