PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1993 HONDA PRELUDE FOR SALE! WITH MODS!!!! LOOK!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Default 1993 HONDA PRELUDE FOR SALE! WITH MODS!!!! LOOK!!

Hi, i am selling my 1993 Honda Prelude Si 2.3L with an H23a motor in it. The motor has just been rebuilt by me and my dad(a mechanic) and has about 4000 to 4500 miles on it. The oil has been changed every 500 miles. The body of the car has about 135000 miles on it and the under part of the body as no rust at all.It hasclose to 5kof mods on it and it runs strong and fast. The mods are:
ENGINE:
AEM cold air intake
DC Sports Headers
AEM high volume fuel rail
VENOM High flow fuel injectors
VENOM High flow fuelpump
DC Sports Short shifter
Aluminum 2-row race radiator
Moly coated piston rings
Apex'i N1 Series catback
MSD ignition wires
DC Sports oil cap.

EXTERIOR:
Blitz front bumper
Kombat side skirts
Kombat rear bumper
RS Limited rims
Low pro tires
Window tint

INTERIOR:
FAZE 5in tach with shift light
FAZE Temp. and Oil Pressure gauges
FAZE dual pillar pod
RAZO carbon fiber pedals
MOMO shift boot
PIONEER and POLK speakers
Huge power supply cable(not sure of brand, can look up if wanted)
Aluminum gauge bazel
Carbon fiber trim

Right now the car is in excellent running condition. It has a brand new: starter, alternator, and battery with less than 250 miles on them. Also, brand new front: rotors, calipers and brake pads with about 500 or less miles on them. It was also equipped with new, block, pistons, rings, rods and crank, all bearing and all gaskets on the motor. The block and valve cover have been painted black with high temp paint. Right now one tire is poped, so i will be buying two brand new NITTO GEN 205/40zr17 tires in the next week and right now the fenders are off, and i will be buying brand new Z3 series fenders. Also the side skirts arent on but will be in the next week or so. The car right now needs some minor body work, and will need to be painted. There are only a few minor dents that are really small and are hard to see. There is only a few rust spots on the back rear wells, but they should be taken car of when the sanding is done. It will be sold with the side skirts on, it will all be sanded, and it will be hit with a flex agent primer. I decided not to spend the money to paint so that the buyer can paint it whatever color they wish. The car runs awesome and the tranny shifts smooth as butter. It doesnt smoke and there are no leaks. It is really fast and it handles amazingly! Will include some stock parts if wanted like the front and rear bumpers and any engine parts from the rebuild that are wanted. Because the Prelude is so rare and the fact that i have spent over 7k rebuilding it, i am going to set the price at $5800 or best offer. I feel that it is definetly worth this much because of the mods and the motor is practically brand new. I am selling it because i have spent every penny that i have into this car and i would like to start saving money for college. You can e-mail me at zacksukys@hotmail.com for any questions and i can send you pics of the car in the current state that it is in. Remember, it will be sold with all the mods listed above, it WILL be sanded and primered, it WILL have the sideskirts on and new fenders. The only other bad on the car is that the rims have some scratches on them around the edges and they werent even from me. The guy at the DMV couldnt keep the car straight and he hit the side guard and scratched them up, that pissed me off!! Also the window tint could be redone, but it isnt that bad at all, and it looks really sweet. The tint is 25 to 30 percent. I am located in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. Again, my e-mail is zacksukys@hotmail.com. pictures upon request.$5800 O.B.O