PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

4th gen honda prelude

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 02:06 PM
Default 4th gen honda prelude

i have decided to sell my prelude.....it is a 1996.
it runs great
it has only a little rust on the sunroof and it needs a new paint job because the clear coat on hood is coming off and the left hand fender has been replaced due to a dent that i did not put there, but the fender is primer black.
when i bought it there were some adjustable coilovers on it but i don't know what kind........the shocks need to be replaced along with the timing belt( but i have all the parts necessary to fix it, along with a new ac compressor,right side fender, and right side door), and the interior has a small cigarette burn in the rear right seat i believe and thecarpeting by the two doors is worn downbut thats all.....it could be a good daily driver or a great project car
it has a weapon r dragon intake black and chrome along with altezza taillights, and the jdm black corner lights. it was well taken care of by me, but im not the only owner......so i don't know what happened to it befor i owned it
i just don't have the time or the energy needed to complete this car

i'm wanting 3500 for it but im willing to negotiate
also have jdm h22a vtech for sale