PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

99Civic Si/ SoloX-18

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 12:50 AM
Default 99Civic Si/ SoloX-18

1999 Honda Civic SI with 84k miles

Mods:
Exterior- Carbon fiber invader hood, Black widow body kit, Ghost flames, 18" Sendel wheels with 2" lip (chrome), Clear tailights, Projector headlights

Interior- Kicker Solo-X 18" sub walled off and fiberglassed in behind 2 front seats enclosure is 13cuft tuned to 32hz, 8 batteries in the trunk, Fiberglassed trunk peice to mount amps and Pioneer 12-disc cd changer flushed in, Fiberglassed door panels with 2 Alpine Type R 6.5's in each door, Dash has a 10.4" Monitor molded into the dash and AC controls where flushed into the center console under armrest the other 3 pushbuttons where molded into the custom center console along with the Clarion EQ and Pioneer Deh-8mp Cd player, The dash, glove comp, center consoles, door panels, steering column, and any other panel in the car is painted to match the outside of the car, Seats are redone in black vinyl and so is the dop of the doorpanels and the A-pillars.

Other- Chrome OBX valve cover, Cold are intake, Megan mufflers, Obx Stainless Headers, Optima Yellow top battery under hood, BlowJax aircylinders, Big boy compressor,5Gallon tank, 3/8" Valve manifold with front back and side to side.

I beleive this is all the mods but I am sure there are some missing if you have any questions please email me Cbb99civicsi@yahoo.com . The car is located in Pearl Mississippi if you want to take a look at it or ask any questionsjust give me a call (601) 906-3868 (Corey), The reason for selling is because I work offshore and have no use for it anymore and can't drive it back and forth to work, I am considering all trades w/ or w/o cash but will take 9k for the car. Thanks, Corey