PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

COMPLETE 99 CBR600F4 PART OUT TONS OF PICTURES

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 11:40 AM
Default COMPLETE 99 CBR600F4 PART OUT TONS OF PICTURES

As the title states im going to be parting out my 1999 red/blackcbr600 f4. The bikes in perfect condition with around 9000 miles before i pulled the engine. The engine's #3 sparkplug backed itself out stripping the threads on the way. The bike runs excellent and im going to be providing detailed pictures where they are asked for. The only issues with the bike are some road rash on the panels from when a car backed into my bike in a parking lot. one of the case overs also has some scratches. The only aftermarket part on the bike is a yoshi rs-3.

Im rather new to this forums but i have plenty of ref's on ebay as a seller.

I will be taking paypal mostly and if the situation requires iti might accept other forms of payment.

I understand the pricing on these bike parts decently so im not goign to be accepting extreme lowball offers but im willing to haggle and sell cheaper when you buy more then one item.

Shipping will be done in 1-3 buisness days more then likely using ups. Like i said the bikes immaculate.. it was a nice ride.

Any questions feel free to ask.. i check the thread as often as possible..

And finally all the pictures.. if you need more specific ones just shout out or send me a pm.. Thanks Guys

All the scratches are surface scratches on this panel.. Most of the decals with scratches on them will def need to be replaced but light surface prepping will make the scratches invisible and a little touch up paint and you wont even see the rash

The scratches on this one are a tid deeper but once again they can be buffed out with some high grit paper 900 Grit +

The rest of the two side panels are in perfect condition.. besides some dirt that a good clean will get rid of

The engine has a little over 9 thousand miles.. honestly mostly freeway.. It runs better then the day i bought it.. the break in went wonderful.. There is absolutley nothing that needs to be fixed on this engine besides the gaskets that are always replaced on a take apart.. and some new oil

On this image you can see how the stock hone marks are still present.. the bikes still a baby.. so much life to it still

On this image you can see the little rash from the tip over in the parking lot.. Its mostly just surface scuffs.. the bike ran for 6 thousands miles after the fall happened so the seal is perfect.

The yosh rs-3.. it had some road rash that i sanded and then polished out.. i never actually finished the job so you can see some clouding in the other pictures.. the can sounds awesome..

You can see the clouding in this pic

Taillight which is in mint condition

You can see the rash on the right side and the crack by the taillight

You can see the crack in this picture.. Some fiberglass backing and a little filler work and its golden.

The good side

The tank is in perfect condition.. there was a mini pad the whole time i rode it.

The speedo has a little over 9k on it.. the battery trickled out or i would of taken a picture.. the speedo is in mint condition..

The headlight is in perfect condition also.. minor nicks but good for the mileage

Now some brake/wheel/rubber/etc assembly pictures.. all in mint condition.

Brake/Clutch/Handle Bar Schtuff pics. All a little dusty from a saw being used in the area

Various Head parts. All in mint condition.. the last cylinder has a stripped spark plug hole that can be fixed with a 70 cent heli coil

I just took pictures of what i thought most poeple would want to see.. as i said it all works perfect and its all there.. anything originally that came stock on the bike.. let me know if you need more detailed pics.. and ill snap em.. Thanks..

Jesse

Old 07-12-2007, 03:17 PM
Default RE: COMPLETE 99 CBR600F4 PART OUT TONS OF PICTURES

how much whole bike?