PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: Viper 791xv Alarms

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Default FS: Viper 791xv Alarms

Hey,
I just wanted to pass along this deal to any one who may be interested.
I use to run a Car audio/video Shop and i have account with Viper or also known as DEI (Directed Electronics). I have access to to the viper 791xv alarms with the full warranty shipped to $229.00 and where in the lower 48 states. If you have any other Special requests for viper parts just post in this thread and ill do a price check .

These items are brand new sealed in the box!

I also have access to the rrefurbished models for this same alarm and are 190.00 Shipped (lower 48 states)

Specs for this alarm is below:

Viper 791XV 2-Way alarm system

2-Way Remote with 66-bit Code-Hopping Vehicle Recovery System One 4-button Remote Turbo timer and defroster activation output built-in remot start.

Features: [/align]
[ul][*]2- Way Security and Remote Start system![*]Unique LCD Interface for 2-Way communication of command confirmations and trigger events![*]Confirms all commands with icons and text[*]Beeping or Vibrating alert[*]Responder alerts you when too far away to hear it[*]Vehicle Recovery System[*]Parking light flash[*]Dedicated 1 button start[*]Turbo timer and defroster activation output built-in[*]2-Way Remotes with 66-bit Code-Hopping[*]Flashing L.E.D. light[*]5 zones[*]5 channels[*]6 Tone Revenger Siren[*]Valet switch[*]+/- Doorlock Polarity Outputs[*]Remote Panic/Car Finder[*]1 remote included[*]Belt Clip included[/ul][/align]I have paypal so you can have the comfort of having buyer protection becuase i am new to this forum but not new to online business

Thank you
If you would like to speak to me directly call me at my office: \
626-610-3185
Brian