Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

i need 88-89 crx passenger seat rails!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Default i need 88-89 crx passenger seat rails!!!!

i recently bought an 88 crx hf. the guy i bought it from tried to put a 92 prelude seat in it but had no luck, and when i bought the car he gave me everything i needed to put it back together, or so i thought. the passenger side seat was the one he experimented with, and the right side, the part that just slides is the right one, but the left side, the one you use to adjust the seat fowards and backwards is the prelude rail. i talked to him about it and he couldn't find it and i've check a few local junk yards but had no luck. and i was right about to buy one on ebay but someone click the buy it now button like 30 secs before i tried. i was too busy reading the page when i should have just bought it! anyways, i wasn't sure if anyone out there might have replace they're seats with racing seat and had a pair just kicking around. if so, get back at me. i only need the passenger side brackets. i'd buy the passenger side as a set, seeing as how not many people would be interested in half of one side, lol.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Default RE: i need 88-89 crx passenger seat rails!!!!

hey dude let me know exactly what you need and i can more than likely find it for you down here in miami...those cars grow on trees. als please let me know what you are looking to spend on them because i had to buy some seat rails for my 88 civic hatch and they were pretty expensive as to what i saw on ebay and the reason being is because they are oem seat rails thats All this place sells oem replacements and they are pretty expensive but its always the right stuff and perfect fit. Anyways ill give you an example I bought a brand new bumper filler for my hatch through ebay and when it got here it was brand new it looked perfect, when i go to install it it is too small and did not fit. cant return it because there is a no return policy. So i went to a local aftermarket parts manufacturer and bought it there, had the same problem it was too short at both places i paid 39 for the bumper filler finally when i went to this honda shop they had it but oem not aftermarket and the guy wanted 125 for it i told him he was crazy. 2 weeks later i could not take it anymore so i bought it,and guess what, low and behold the dam thing fit like a glove. they have a return policy but its only for exchanges for the same part or one of equal or lesser value. everything oem. please let me know if you still need the rails. i also have a shop of my own i sell rims tires and all kinds of accessories, if you need or want anything, please feel free to let me know. Thanks and sorry for the long story

Old 03-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Default RE: i need 88-89 crx passenger seat rails!!!!

you can either e-mail me at nc52178@yahoo.com or call me at 786-515-3402