LS VTEC hybrid - The unofficial Honda Forum and Discussion Board Forums For Honda automobile and motorcycle enthusiasts.

The Chop Shop Post here to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride.

LS VTEC hybrid

Old 09-26-2015, 08:11 PM
Default LS VTEC hybrid

Hey. So I was sold a civic with a B18 with a VTEC head and a tuned P28 Ecu. The bottom end was shot, so I had to order and entire engine. 2000 integra LS. Now, he said my head was in good condition. Said it was ported and polished worked a little, and because the previous owner beat the life out of it, and did not take care of the bottom
End, is why the engine died. I has a GSR transmission. Should I have him put the VTEC head I have from the old engine onto the new B18? It has a skunk2 intake manifold also. Are their other measures to take to do this? I have good pulleys and belts and timing belt is all new. Headers and intake. ECU relocated in the car and battery in the trunk. Would this be a good call?